06-29-2019, 02:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been all over asking Facebook, Discord, and Hackinformer so can WE please get cheat updates for Version 1.09 of Darksiders 3 with the material needed to Upgrade Weapons +11 through +13 Max and Upgrade Armor [ If you can call them Armor] to me there just Re-skins of Fury's normal costume.

I've submitted saves with Wicked Adamantine and Sliver of Oblivion Ore Including Screenshots. My saves also include Arcane Shards and Small Wisdom Shards NOT in cheat selection either and I'm sure I'm not the only One asking for these updates so Why are they beginning IGNORED.

It would be really nice to see these codes added to the list before the DLC 2 is released sometime in July.
06-29-2019, 09:55 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ToLoveRufan84 View Post
I've been all over asking Facebook, Discord, and Hackinformer so can WE please get cheat updates for Version 1.09 of Darksiders 3 with the material needed to Upgrade Weapons +11 through +13 Max and Upgrade Armor [ If you can call them Armor] to me there just Re-skins of Fury's normal costume.

I've submitted saves with Wicked Adamantine and Sliver of Oblivion Ore Including Screenshots. My saves also include Arcane Shards and Small Wisdom Shards NOT in cheat selection either and I'm sure I'm not the only One asking for these updates so Why are they beginning IGNORED.

It would be really nice to see these codes added to the list before the DLC 2 is released sometime in July.

Moved to the correct section.
06-29-2019, 04:56 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I've been all over asking Facebook, Discord, and Hackinformer so can WE please get cheat updates for Version 1.09 of Darksiders 3 with the material needed to Upgrade Weapons +11 through +13 Max and Upgrade Armor [ If you can call them Armor] to me there just Re-skins of Fury's normal costume.

where should I have asked and where did you move it.
06-29-2019, 09:43 PM #4
Wosley

I did move it to the section it is in now the Game Save Modding section
07-07-2019, 03:41 PM #5

I did move it to the section it is in now the Game Save Modding section

Okay, thanks.

Since you seem to have some Influence with Save Wizard can you please see if they can UPDATE a measly 2 cheats into the Darksiders 3 List for Wicked Adamantine and Sliver of Oblivion Ore. I've sent in the Save containing both and I've asked them many times in the past month to Process my request is the best way I can explain it but have been ignored and it starting to Piss me off. I know they're busy and have TONS of request daily but it shouldn't take one of the Devs that Long to update a game with 2 codes and get right back to other inquiry's.

I've sent them emails asking , I've asked On Facebook a few times, I made a request here and no reply yet and I've also when over to Hack and a Mod from there told me to ask Save wizard's discord and someone quoted from mod [Would help me with quick codes] but was told by some random person on SW discord [CODERS] of the discord don't work for SW and just make codes for the community. After getting the reply on the discord I went back to Hack but was Blocked by the mod from logging In.
If someone could just make QC and upload them I could add them myself and not bother you guys or SW anymore.
07-07-2019, 03:59 PM #6
Wosley

Yeah there isn't an official discord there is just the community one and there are people that make and publish some codes for games that have advanced mode i don't have any contact with any devs either of sw since the only one in the discord hasn't said anything for a while
07-07-2019, 09:01 PM #7

Yeah there isn't an official discord there is just the community one and there are people that make and publish some codes for games that have advanced mode i don't have any contact with any devs either of sw since the only one in the discord hasn't said anything for a while

Thanks for the message. I just figured I could ask to see if you could help since I seem you on the discord and here at NGU. I'm not trying to press the issue with SW either because that could result in a Ban from the FB page but to Ignore someone for an entire month without addressing the request is very unbussines like.

I'm just trying to find QC for Wicked Adaminte and Sliver of Oblivion Ore and can apply them myself since SW is Unwilling to respond or Fill the request to Update the Codes list. I'm not the ONLY person asking either. I talked to 5 other people by comments on Hack who have asked SW to update the cheats for Darksiders 3 as well but even they have heard nothing or seen nothing done to fulfill there request either.

I did not know where else to turn for asking I've tried everywhere I know who might have QC.
07-08-2019, 03:37 PM #8
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.

Thanks for the message. I just figured I could ask to see if you could help since I seem you on the discord and here at NGU. I'm not trying to press the issue with SW either because that could result in a Ban from the FB page but to Ignore someone for an entire month without addressing the request is very unbussines like.

I'm just trying to find QC for Wicked Adaminte and Sliver of Oblivion Ore and can apply them myself since SW is Unwilling to respond or Fill the request to Update the Codes list. I'm not the ONLY person asking either. I talked to 5 other people by comments on Hack who have asked SW to update the cheats for Darksiders 3 as well but even they have heard nothing or seen nothing done to fulfill there request either.

I did not know where else to turn for asking I've tried everywhere I know who might have QC.

SW doesn't listen to its costumers unfortunately. I wouldn't even bother asking nor sending in a save, if I'm honest with you, since they don't go by how many saves are sent in for a game. They go by how easy it is to crack, hence all these indie titles no one has ever heard of.
07-08-2019, 09:57 PM #9
Originally posted by LostSoulSiskel View Post

SW doesn't listen to its costumers unfortunately. I wouldn't even bother asking nor sending in a save, if I'm honest with you, since they don't go by how many saves are sent in for a game. They go by how easy it is to crack, hence all these indie titles no one has ever heard of.

It's already been cracked I'm just asking and been asking for them to UPDATE the codes to include missing materials needed to upgrade the Armor and Weapons beyond what they're at now. I've included the materials needed to be added on my save I sent them nearly a month ago and have been asking them for the update for nearly a month too. Shouldn't take a Dev then an hr or 2 to make the change to the cheats but the have DEF ears.
07-09-2019, 05:13 PM #10
Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE Make Quick Codes [QC] for Wicked Adamantine and Sliver of Oblivion Ore in Darksiders 3 CUSA08880.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo