Post: Fallout 4 US (CUSA02557) starter save lvl 100 at start max special
08-09-2019, 07:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey heres my fallout 4 save. it starts in sactuary before you talk to codsworth lvl 100 with max special
both saves are the same just use one and can use the other to start again

i have 99999 materials and ammo as well as caps and stimpacks

they should be in your inventory or in the storage containers infront of you or in the camp storage

btw protect santuary and dont make trading routes with it or when the raiders raid the other settlements u will loose your materials

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tristanplays420 ; 10-04-2019 at 08:43 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to tristanplays420 for this useful post:

Darkdreadz, henrywuishere, Riper415, thatboylando, viniciusventrue2, Waqel Laith, zaone
08-09-2019, 09:38 PM #2
Waqel Laith
John Wick Doppleganger
Originally posted by tristanplays420 View Post
hey heres my fallout 4 save. it starts in sactuary before you talk to codsworth lvl 100 with max special

they should be in your inventory or in the storage containers infront of you or in the camp storage

btw protect santuary and dont make trading routes with it or when the raiders raid the other settlements u will loose your materials

If you don't mind me asking, how did you max special? Is there a code? But thank you for the save bud!

The following user thanked Waqel Laith for this useful post:

tupacoo
08-10-2019, 02:34 AM #3
Originally posted by Waqel Laith View Post
Originally posted by tristanplays420 View Post
hey heres my fallout 4 save. it starts in sactuary before you talk to codsworth lvl 100 with max special

If you don't mind me asking, how did you max special? Is there a code? But thank you for the save bud!

i had the game since day 1 so it was glitches u cant do anymore
08-10-2019, 03:51 AM #4
Yeah, I remember doing the dupe with dogmeat. Took forever so only got my specials to around 15 or so. Thanks for this!

The following user thanked henrywuishere for this useful post:

tristanplays420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo