08-31-2019, 10:19 AM #1
Shaine
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Step 1: Get your save and put it onto a USB
Step 2: Open advanced mode and export to file
Step 3: Open that file with notepad now search for "level" and you should find your level now change the level to 999
Step 4: Now save it and then go back to advanced mode and import the file and press apply
You can also change damageLevelBonus, attackSpeedLevelBonus, resistanceLevelBonus, and armorLevelBonus to 999, witch would make you op as fu#k
Last edited by Shaine ; 09-01-2019 at 06:23 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Shaine for this useful post:

Andrey-Shapenkov, asiandes, Elpatrones, Gagliardi, Isaac Clarke, KleberMishima, koo3, korazx, Mr.Crazy, powerade73, skt0905usa, user1313, xGamerManX
02-10-2020, 12:30 AM #11
Same happens whit me, apply button not working. Can you please show us you making the changes, or if I make a save, can you please mod t for me?
02-10-2020, 06:50 AM #12
Shaine
Rookie
Originally posted by teco1978 View Post
Same happens whit me, apply button not working. Can you please show us you making the changes, or if I make a save, can you please mod t for me?

Send me your save Upside Down Happy
04-08-2020, 03:23 PM #13
Garret
Rookie
once you have found level, how do you know which values to change is it the ones directly after that?
04-09-2020, 05:28 PM #14
It doesnt work for me either, I try to import it but never works, can you make a YouTube video on how to do it exactly?
04-19-2020, 12:02 PM #15
Originally posted by Vitanjuga View Post
for some reason after i do the import the apply button doesnt work for me,its strange cause it worked once but doesnt work anymore...
pon la misma letra o numero de la primera linea
05-10-2020, 01:22 PM #16
Originally posted by Shaine View Post
Step 1: Get your save and put it onto a USB
Step 2: Open advanced mode and export to file
Step 3: Open that file with notepad now search for "level" and you should find your level now change the level to 999
Step 4: Now save it and then go back to advanced mode and import the file and press apply
You can also change damageLevelBonus, attackSpeedLevelBonus, resistanceLevelBonus, and armorLevelBonus to 999, witch would make you op as fu#k

Hi, I followed all the steps, and when I try to Import back and click Apply the Button doesn't work. Could you perhaps Mod my save for me, please. If not how does the starter save you uploaded work. I know how to re-sign save with SW but for some reason, it didn't overwrite my current save when I tried it first b4 trying to mod my own save. The level of Character in my save is 19. I wish to have everything modded to 999 except for the moment speed and materials. I can send it to you asap when I hear back by PM.
04-15-2021, 10:17 AM #17
Does anyone know of a way where you can be OP bit still have the normal amount of blood collection. Using all the steps and modifying all the appropriate traits is currently giving me a huge bonus where I am earning around 150k per blood pick up.

The following user thanked Nostromo__Neo for this useful post:

koo3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo