09-06-2019, 05:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.

I was browsing a thread earlier in search of a save file or code to unlock this trophy for Persona 5. The requirement is to hear 250 Navigation lines from Futaba. I found a code 0001470B 000000F9 in a US thread, I added and activated the code, entered a battle and it didn't work. I am using the Eu version of the game, CUSA06638. Is the code different for the EU version? and if so does anyone know it?

Thank you in advance for any help.
09-07-2019, 01:08 AM #2
Originally posted by GADG3Tx87 View Post
Hello.

I was browsing a thread earlier in search of a save file or code to unlock this trophy for Persona 5. The requirement is to hear 250 Navigation lines from Futaba. I found a code 0001470B 000000F9 in a US thread, I added and activated the code, entered a battle and it didn't work. I am using the Eu version of the game, CUSA06638. Is the code different for the EU version? and if so does anyone know it?

Thank you in advance for any help.

You won't find much help with this code. There used to be a code for it on HackInformer but it was removed for the reason that Save Wizard won't make an official code for it. And that reason is because it is solely used to obtain a trophy and has no other benefit to the game than that. Now if it did more than obtaining the trophy, such as maybe boosting stats or something, then that'd be a different story but that isn't the case. So you'll have to do it legit or go in to advanced mode and find the spot for it yourself and edit it from there. Other than that you're out of luck.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo