Post: Is Save Wizard Working for MHW: Iceborne, Patch 11.01
10-19-2019, 05:34 PM #1
lilbeefytank
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried editting my save for the new MHW: IB patch (the one with the Rajang update). However, I noticed his materials didn't pop, or anything from the new area in the guilding lands. I was curious if I did something wrong, or they just haven't implemented this patch yet

The following user thanked lilbeefytank for this useful post:

Doonie
10-19-2019, 11:12 PM #2
Doonie
Rookie
Originally posted by lilbeefytank View Post
I tried editting my save for the new MHW: IB patch (the one with the Rajang update). However, I noticed his materials didn't pop, or anything from the new area in the guilding lands. I was curious if I did something wrong, or they just haven't implemented this patch yet

I'm noticing that as well. Nothing from Rajang will come up at all.

The following user thanked Doonie for this useful post:

lilbeefytank
10-19-2019, 11:21 PM #3
Doonie
Rookie
Quick side note: I think you have to have at least one Rajang material. It worked once and gave me everything for Rajang but the one item. When I tried it again everything I had for Rajang was gone. That's what I'm gathering so far from it

The following user thanked Doonie for this useful post:

lilbeefytank
10-20-2019, 05:06 AM #4
lilbeefytank
Save Point
Originally posted by Doonie View Post
Quick side note: I think you have to have at least one Rajang material. It worked once and gave me everything for Rajang but the one item. When I tried it again everything I had for Rajang was gone. That's what I'm gathering so far from it

I'll try this later and set to have all materials

Doonie
10-21-2019, 04:34 PM #5
lilbeefytank
Save Point

I tried this after defeating Rajang, and it gave me everything besides the tail, or his tempered versions of materials

Doonie
10-21-2019, 05:13 PM #6
Doonie
Rookie

I tried this after defeating Rajang, and it gave me everything besides the tail, or his tempered versions of materials

Yeah, that's how it worked for me. But if you do it again it'll take away all Rajang materials. I thought they would've updated it by now, but that's as good as it gets.
10-22-2019, 07:26 PM #7
lilbeefytank
Save Point

Yeah, that's how it worked for me. But if you do it again it'll take away all Rajang materials. I thought they would've updated it by now, but that's as good as it gets.

Hopefully there will be an update for 11.01 soon

Doonie
10-23-2019, 10:02 PM #8
Doonie
Rookie

Hopefully there will be an update for 11.01 soon

Good news! 11.1 is now up
Last edited by Doonie ; 10-23-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo