11-13-2019, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Save Wizard program has already enabled the game Death Stranding in its database. So you can now create codes for this game.

So far they have only put an official Hp / Stamina code, but I would like someone who knows how to make quick codes to do others.

For example, it would be good if someone made quick codes for chiral crystals and materials.

Thank you for your attention, and we will save the world, carriers

The following 8 users say thank you to tonykerl84 for this useful post:

00abovezero, ac.q8yy, Antroise, CosmoConstant, luffy112, modhydraho, wilson gomez, Yomirev
04-09-2020, 12:06 PM #83
health & stamina aren't working right now because the latest update? maybe some quick codes for that cheat at some moment, i hope.
05-02-2020, 09:17 PM #84
-Z3RO-
Rookie
You must login or register to view this content. - Consider this as a mirror
Last edited by -Z3RO- ; 03-25-2022 at 03:53 AM.
05-16-2020, 03:40 PM #85
Can anyone give me a hand please on explaining how to edit hp and stamina, the code in save wizard is not working

The following user thanked masorcaman for this useful post:

wilson gomez
06-03-2020, 08:53 PM #86
VHS
Has been a while
Death Stranding HP/Stamina NOT WORKING 1.12

Do they always take centuries to update?

The following user thanked VHS for this useful post:

wilson gomez
06-11-2020, 08:13 PM #87
Also hp/stanima not working? Gutted
07-06-2020, 05:06 AM #88
I should be getting this awesome game in the mail any day now. I bought it used off of Ebay for $15. I am very excited! I see that Save Wizard has a couple of codes for the game (Max HP/Stamina, and Max All Resources For All Locations). They say that the codes have been fixed and work perfectly now.

Anyways, Is there any good quick codes that I should use? Will any of these codes (official or unofficial) mess up my trophies where I can't get certain ones? Thank you very much.
Last edited by CosmoConstant ; 07-06-2020 at 05:08 AM.

The following user thanked CosmoConstant for this useful post:

wilson gomez
07-11-2020, 09:55 PM #89
Thank you very much for the Death Stranding quick codes.

The following user thanked CosmoConstant for this useful post:

wilson gomez
07-12-2020, 12:42 AM #90
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by CosmoConstant View Post
I should be getting this awesome game in the mail any day now. I bought it used off of Ebay for $15. I am very excited! I see that Save Wizard has a couple of codes for the game (Max HP/Stamina, and Max All Resources For All Locations). They say that the codes have been fixed and work perfectly now.

Anyways, Is there any good quick codes that I should use? Will any of these codes (official or unofficial) mess up my trophies where I can't get certain ones? Thank you very much.

You must login or register to view this content.

has some codes there but nothing should mess with trophies.
i think there is a optional code that will unlock one trophy somewhere in the discord

The following 2 users say thank you to Vicodin10 for this useful post:

CosmoConstant, wilson gomez

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo