11-13-2019, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Save Wizard program has already enabled the game Death Stranding in its database. So you can now create codes for this game.

So far they have only put an official Hp / Stamina code, but I would like someone who knows how to make quick codes to do others.

For example, it would be good if someone made quick codes for chiral crystals and materials.

Thank you for your attention, and we will save the world, carriers

The following 8 users say thank you to tonykerl84 for this useful post:

00abovezero, ac.q8yy, Antroise, CosmoConstant, luffy112, modhydraho, wilson gomez, Yomirev
11-16-2019, 09:11 AM #20
Veryan
Keeper
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Rather not mess with likes because other online players can view your likes and im sure they will wonder if you get an unobtainable amount.

And maxing facilities except one? Ist cause of the Best beloved Trophy...

Still looking into that one, no luck so far locating it.
Last edited by Veryan ; 11-16-2019 at 09:11 AM.
11-16-2019, 10:00 AM #21
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Okay :(

Edit: what also could be useful is Max network so to build without restrictions.
To build a zipline network to a based....
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 11-16-2019 at 11:12 AM.
11-17-2019, 12:34 AM #22
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post
Rather not mess with likes because other online players can view your likes and im sure they will wonder if you get an unobtainable amount.

And maxing facilities except one? Ist cause of the Best beloved Trophy...

Still looking into that one, no luck so far locating it.

might be worth looking at the 3.15 mb data in a seperate hex editor, if possible. thats either your porter grade etc, or setting preferences.
11-17-2019, 12:39 AM #23

its also doubtful that there is an unobtainable amount. 80,000 likes is easy in just a few minutes when you start building all the roads, as loads of people will use them and you'll get rewarded ridiculous amounts, seeing as youve basically built every single one.
11-17-2019, 11:57 AM #24
Veryan
Keeper
Originally posted by modhydraho View Post

its also doubtful that there is an unobtainable amount. 80,000 likes is easy in just a few minutes when you start building all the roads, as loads of people will use them and you'll get rewarded ridiculous amounts, seeing as youve basically built every single one.

Yeah but not something like 999.999.999 which is what you would see. Also for an update on the specific locations rating. I did locate how to edit it, sadly it also affects your likes in a big way.

The following user thanked Veryan for this useful post:

feewy
11-17-2019, 12:38 PM #25
feewy
Keeper

Yeah but not something like 999.999.999 which is what you would see. Also for an update on the specific locations rating. I did locate how to edit it, sadly it also affects your likes in a big way.

Any way to edit Sam's stats? Like terrain resistance, speed, etc.? That's all I'd want tbh.
11-17-2019, 01:30 PM #26
Veryan
Keeper
Yeah i haven't quite been able to pinpoint those as of yet.
11-17-2019, 03:51 PM #27

Open software licenses state that code may be freely modified, reiterate the problem with unobtainable amounts please? I don't think it would be much of an issue still.
11-17-2019, 03:52 PM #28

Open software licenses state that code may be freely modified, reiterate the problem with unobtainable amounts please? I don't think it would be much of an issue still.

It also would not be the first time a game has let us modify online games in a way that should cause bans, such as Nioh, and actually "(editSmile NEVER" DID cause bans
Last edited by modhydraho ; 11-17-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo