11-13-2019, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Save Wizard program has already enabled the game Death Stranding in its database. So you can now create codes for this game.

So far they have only put an official Hp / Stamina code, but I would like someone who knows how to make quick codes to do others.

For example, it would be good if someone made quick codes for chiral crystals and materials.

Thank you for your attention, and we will save the world, carriers

The following 8 users say thank you to tonykerl84 for this useful post:

00abovezero, ac.q8yy, Antroise, CosmoConstant, luffy112, modhydraho, wilson gomez, Yomirev
11-18-2019, 09:09 PM #38
Would anyone know the code to reverse infinite life and stamina?
11-19-2019, 07:13 AM #39
i would love to max all facility rep would be a dream to have lol

The following user thanked ModdingNoop for this useful post:

feewy
11-19-2019, 01:39 PM #40
Originally posted by weynejkl View Post
Would anyone know the code to reverse infinite life and stamina?

as of right now, no, but now that you've asked just give it some time
11-19-2019, 01:47 PM #41
Originally posted by ModdingNoop View Post
i would love to max all facility rep would be a dream to have lol

Apparently the one who has figured this out hasnt posted the code, due to the effect it has on raw likes, and risk of ban.
11-19-2019, 07:39 PM #42
Veryan
Keeper
Less to do about risk of ban, more to do with the fact it may cause them to remove Advanced Mode usage on the game.
11-20-2019, 12:57 AM #43
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Less to do about risk of ban, more to do with the fact it may cause them to remove Advanced Mode usage on the game.

What's the problem regarding facility reps in multiplayer mode? It's your own stats. In DS you can't fight other players in anyway and the more you got the more all players would be benefit from it. And anyone really care about like count in DS? I thought the game was to learn how to work together and gain more like to others.
Last edited by Save_Point_Vox ; 11-20-2019 at 12:59 AM.
11-20-2019, 02:01 AM #44
feewy
Keeper
Yeah I don't get the concerns. let's be honest, it's not gonna affect anyone. Those with concerns are just being paranoid. And even if we lose AM, what is truly going to be the loss???? As it stands all we really have are the unlimited stamina and health. And some “temp materials”. I say release all the codes possible and if it's removed so be it. Nobody's getting banned lol. Far worse has been done using AM in other games with much more involved multiplayer...
11-20-2019, 12:15 PM #45
Veryan
Keeper
Well you know the game keeps a list of other players on your server, everyone can view the other players levels and like stats as a ranking of sorts. If you don't see a problem with this list suddenly being populated with entries where players have otherwise unobtainable amounts from playing the game normally then i don't know.
11-20-2019, 05:24 PM #46
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Well you know the game keeps a list of other players on your server, everyone can view the other players levels and like stats as a ranking of sorts. If you don't see a problem with this list suddenly being populated with entries where players have otherwise unobtainable amounts from playing the game normally then i don't know.

I have an idea. Why not just make likes per category only change to about 1000-2500 per delivery, it wouldn't speed up the per location rating, but it would improve your statistics at a substantial rate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo