11-13-2019, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Save Wizard program has already enabled the game Death Stranding in its database. So you can now create codes for this game.

So far they have only put an official Hp / Stamina code, but I would like someone who knows how to make quick codes to do others.

For example, it would be good if someone made quick codes for chiral crystals and materials.

Thank you for your attention, and we will save the world, carriers

The following 8 users say thank you to tonykerl84 for this useful post:

00abovezero, ac.q8yy, Antroise, CosmoConstant, luffy112, modhydraho, wilson gomez, Yomirev
12-11-2019, 10:53 PM #74
Exosq
Gobble
Of course, here's the link : https://discord.gg/EFgU9SV
12-16-2019, 03:26 AM #75
Originally posted by Exosq View Post
Of course, here's the link : https://discord.gg/EFgU9SV

I wouldn't recommend joining this server. The guy that makes the codes is unhelpful and posts screenshots of all he does, but doesn't even want to help people make their own codes or share his knowledge.
12-16-2019, 11:23 PM #76
XxRyuuxX
Save Point
Originally posted by nikolateslaa View Post

I wanna add more ziplines but how do I use this code in advanced mode?

NVM I figure it out.
Last edited by XxRyuuxX ; 12-16-2019 at 11:27 PM.
12-28-2019, 01:12 AM #77
Originally posted by nikolateslaa View Post

Code created by derwangler seeing that this was copied and pasted from the Save Wizard Discord.
01-09-2020, 10:18 AM #78
okay so I came across something interesting having a sort of super max chiral crystals on your person if you search in advanced mode for 0001869F and replace the one with zeroe's after it with this 3F420F00 you can carry far far more than the normal max but it DOES have a display issues at terminals also yeah I was looking for HP.

the super max resouruces codes make it easy to reach your new cap. and you have to input this in two locations both are followed by 0's so its actually pretty easy to find. I am going to see how high this can go without crashing the game also look for stats Smile but I rarely make the codes i am meaning to.....

also sorry about typoes.

Oh the actual number you will be replacing will look like this 9F860100 its in little endian sorry I always get confused with it the amount to replace it with is in little endian though, I was just doing this now.

Oh and awesome codes everyone Smile

Sorry that was was not terribly clear okay so search 9F860100 replace with 3F420F00 make sure that there are 0's after it and to get both locations if you do just one it it probably is not going to work. Smile
Last edited by Yomirev ; 01-09-2020 at 12:08 PM.
02-09-2020, 11:51 PM #79
Has the game been updated. I can get the resources to work but hp/stamina doesn't change and I applied to code to different saves and locations (after and before resting at base, etc.). Hasn't worked so far.
03-08-2020, 07:57 AM #80
kami0
Rookie
Originally posted by madatngu View Post
Has the game been updated. I can get the resources to work but hp/stamina doesn't change and I applied to code to different saves and locations (after and before resting at base, etc.). Hasn't worked so far.

I can't use the hp/stamina also even after resting. Maybe they have updated the game. Can you tell me how to use the resources right? I mean, I see them as 9999 in the terminals and I can use them to fabricate equipment but I can't use them to build structures.
03-14-2020, 09:54 AM #81
Hi guys, there is a way to set to default the health and stamina? Can we modify the max code to set to default value?
04-04-2020, 08:06 PM #82
Originally posted by Waqel Laith View Post
Originally posted by 00abovezero View Post
Stamina code is broken. I just tested it. Hp worked, I removed all the junk saves the game created then I saved the data to my usb stick.

I'm trying to find a way to create infinite bombs to throw at the BT's.

Have you rested yet? It should be fixed right after. Best way to fix it is to do the cheat next to the terminal.

I tried too but doest work I keep saving beside terminal applying it doest work both of em

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo