01-04-2020, 12:37 AM #1
zebbidy
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I noticed that advanced mode on this game is available. i dont suppose anyone has any codes for this game at all?
I've just started to play it and realised the savewizard cheat for max money does not work, so have sent the team a request to fix it, but was wondering if there would be any other codes i could use?
thanks
01-04-2020, 07:17 PM #2
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
So I noticed that advanced mode on this game is available. i dont suppose anyone has any codes for this game at all?
I've just started to play it and realised the savewizard cheat for max money does not work, so have sent the team a request to fix it, but was wondering if there would be any other codes i could use?
thanks

Hi.

The code is working perfectly fine for me.
The only issue Ive had with the money cheat is on Isla Pena. But that island is pretty easy tbh.
Are you using the correct code for the corresponding island? Dumb question, I know.

Like if you have 2 islands unlocked, you should use the cheat that says have 2 islands unlocked,
01-05-2020, 08:42 AM #3
zebbidy
Are you high?
yeah im using the correct cheat, it just does not seem to work if you have dlc installed for some reason
Originally posted by Hakimer View Post
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
So I noticed that advanced mode on this game is available. i dont suppose anyone has any codes for this game at all?
thanks

Hi.

The code is working perfectly fine for me.
The only issue Ive had with the money cheat is on Isla Pena. But that island is pretty easy tbh.
Are you using the correct code for the corresponding island? Dumb question, I know.

Like if you have 2 islands unlocked, you should use the cheat that says have 2 islands unlocked,

yeah im using the correct cheat, it just does not seem to work if you have dlc installed for some reason
01-05-2020, 09:15 AM #4
Ah I see. I dont have the DLC installed so maybe thats why its working for me and not you.

Hopefully they sort it out soon.
01-05-2020, 06:43 PM #5
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by Hakimer View Post
Ah I see. I dont have the DLC installed so maybe thats why its working for me and not you.

Hopefully they sort it out soon.

after a search on twitter at the savewizard page, they have alot of complaints about this all ready going back a while and the person who posts on twitter for savewizard says they all hate that game because of the problems they have had with it
01-07-2020, 05:35 AM #6
У меня то же чит не работает (((((((((((
01-07-2020, 08:39 AM #7
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by Andrey-Shapenkov View Post
У меня то же чит не работает (((((((((((

тогда у вас должен быть установлен DLC.
продолжайте посылать проблемы в savewizard, используя сайт здесь
https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-support/
Last edited by zebbidy ; 01-07-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo