01-23-2020, 09:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's been over a week since a post on media or an update. Do you think they're still working on stuff? They disappeared off the face of the earth..
01-23-2020, 07:44 PM #2
user1313
Save Point
I was thinking the same thing.
The last decent game they added was The Outer Worlds almost 2 months ago.
01-23-2020, 09:19 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Evilchild76 View Post
It's been over a week since a post on media or an update. Do you think they're still working on stuff? They disappeared off the face of the earth..

Originally posted by user1313 View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
The last decent game they added was The Outer Worlds almost 2 months ago.

They are basically not required to make any new updates anything that gets added is out of free will
01-23-2020, 11:46 PM #4
I understand that.... but for a company that updates at least a couple times a week historically, going more than a week is odd.
01-24-2020, 06:01 AM #5
Nah fam, word on the street is they got busted by the Hong Kong International Police for running an illegal hooker and heroin ring so that's why we haven't gotten codes lately...

/S

XD

This happens every year, they take a break/holiday because of all the holidays (they like breaks too...) and since Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order I don't think there has been any big AAA releases. They did also update on Jan 15th, also there longest period of no updates was like 2 and a half to 3 weeks. Anyways wait till Friday or Saturday and I'm sure there will be an update (finger crossed for DBZ Kakarot)...
Last edited by Mastadope ; 01-24-2020 at 07:15 AM.
01-24-2020, 09:49 AM #6
Yea... that's what I'm anxious about. Lol.

The following user thanked Evilchild76 for this useful post:

Mastadope
01-25-2020, 05:50 AM #7
Just in my sources tell me that the whole staff at Save Wizard have ALL contracted coronavirus and have all died thus no new codes will be published this week...

Danm shame...
01-29-2020, 02:00 PM #8
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Evilchild76 View Post
It's been over a week since a post on media or an update. Do you think they're still working on stuff? They disappeared off the face of the earth..

Nah
02-10-2020, 11:01 PM #9
Originally posted by Mastadope View Post
Just in my sources tell me that the whole staff at Save Wizard have ALL contracted coronavirus and have all died thus no new codes will be published this week...

Danm shame...

The only virus they have is the fact that they still refuse to place games on the list, just because they can't find or make cheats for games that need the user to do the editing.

Examples being: Watch Dogs 1, Dishonored 1 and 2.

We all know why they don't place cheats for at least the Dishonored games.
The Dishonored game saves, the code is always moving around. Except in specific locations.
Dishonored 1 for example, the best place to edit the game was at the Hounds Pits Pub.
Dishonored 2 works under the same principle.

Now. If the SW team were actual team players they would place those three games on their list, and simply do like Game Genie did. Place a note saying the saves for those games can only be edited in advance mode.

Hence people would need to be extra careful editing their saves.

But nah... They can't make cheats for those games hence the games were dropped into a Black Hole. Forgotten for all time.
03-08-2020, 09:11 PM #10
It also seems like they're only picking cheap independent games not many are asking for lately. Who the hell asked for all these new independent games? Meanwhile we still wait for more popular independent games like Graveyard Keeper. Even more well known games like Divinity 2, Pillars of Eternity, and Star Ocean First Departure aren't getting any love. I wonder what their rationale is for picking games. Who asked for 13 Sentinels or Frane?!?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo