02-28-2020, 12:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those who want it, this is an advanced mode edit. I acquired one of these ships the normal long long boring waiting way on one save then I applied it to a different one I had not even started the quest on and it works fine.
First find a ship you don't mind parting with. Next delete, or store everything in the ships inventory and delete all the parts/components that you can.
Give the ship a unique name; such as Living Ship. Save your progress then export your save to usb drive.
Once advanced mode is loaded search for Living Ship or the name you chose.
Pay close attention to what the line starts and ends with; now in the save highlight it all and replace it with what I provided. It will end right before the "Level":1},"Location":0,"Position":[0.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0],"Direction":[0.0,0.0,0.0,-1.0]},{
You can change Flaming Amber to whatever you'd like for your ship to be called.
    "Flaming Amber","Resource":{"Filename":"MODELS\/COMMON\/SPACECRAFT\/S-CLASS\/BIOPARTS\/BIOSHIP_PROC.SCENE.MBIN","Seed":[true,"0x44F872AFC2BB8BD1"],"AltId":"","ProceduralTexture":{"Samplers":[]}},"Inventory":{"Slots":[{"Type":{"InventoryType":"Technology"},"Id":"^SHIPJUMP_ALIEN","Amount":200,"MaxAmount":200,"DamageFactor":0.0,"FullyInstalled":true,"Index":{"X":0,"Y":0}},{"Type":{"InventoryType":"Technology"},"Id":"^LAUNCHER_ALIEN","Amount":200,"MaxAmount":200,"DamageFactor":0.0,"FullyInstalled":true,"Index":{"X":1,"Y":0}},{"Type":{"InventoryType":"Technology"},"Id":"^WARP_ALIEN","Amount":0,"MaxAmount":120,"DamageFactor":0.0,"FullyInstalled":true,"Index":{"X":2,"Y":0}},{"Type":{"InventoryType":"Technology"},"Id":"^SHIELD_ALIEN","Amount":200,"MaxAmount":200,"DamageFactor":0.0,"FullyInstalled":true,"Index":{"X":3,"Y":0}},{"Type":{"InventoryType":"Technology"},"Id":"^SHIPGUN_ALIEN","Amount":100,"MaxAmount":100,"DamageFactor":0.0,"FullyInstalled":true,"Index":{"X":0,"Y":1}},{"Type":{"InventoryType":"Technology"},"Id":"^SHIPLAS_ALIEN","Amount":-1,"MaxAmount":100,"DamageFactor":0.0,"FullyInstalled":true,"Index":{"X":1,"Y":1}}],"ValidSlotIndices":[{"X":0,"Y":0},{"X":1,"Y":0},{"X":2,"Y":0},{"X":3,"Y":0},{"X":0,"Y":1},{"X":1,"Y":1},{"X":2,"Y":1},{"X":4,"Y":1},{"X":5,"Y":1},{"X":1,"Y":2},{"X":2,"Y":2},{"X":3,"Y":2},{"X":4,"Y":2},{"X":5,"Y":2},{"X":2,"Y":3},{"X":3,"Y":3},{"X":4,"Y":3},{"X":5,"Y":3},{"X":0,"Y":4},{"X":1,"Y":4},{"X":3,"Y":4},{"X":4,"Y":4}],"Class":{"InventoryClass":"S"},"SubstanceMaxStorageMultiplier":1,"ProductMaxStorageMultiplier":5,"BaseStatValues":[{"BaseStatID":"^SHIP_DAMAGE","Value":999999.0},{"BaseStatID":"^SHIP_SHIELD","Value":9999.0},{"BaseStatID":"^SHIP_HYPERDRIVE","Value":999999.0},{"BaseStatID":"^ALIEN_SHIP","Value":1.0}],"SpecialSlots":[],"Width":6,"Height":5,"IsCool":false,"Name":"","Version":1},"Inventory_TechOnly":{"Slots":[],"ValidSlotIndices":[{"X":1,"Y":0},{"X":2,"Y":0},{"X":3,"Y":0},{"X":4,"Y":0},{"X":5,"Y":0},{"X":0,"Y":1},{"X":1,"Y":1},{"X":2,"Y":1},{"X":3,"Y":1},{"X":4,"Y":1},{"X":5,"Y":1},{"X":6,"Y":1},{"X":1,"Y":2},{"X":2,"Y":2},{"X":3,"Y":2},{"X":4,"Y":2},{"X":5,"Y":2},{"X":0,"Y":3},{"X":4,"Y":3},{"X":5,"Y":3},{"X":6,"Y":3}],"Class":{"InventoryClass":"S"},"SubstanceMaxStorageMultiplier":1,"ProductMaxStorageMultiplier":5,"BaseStatValues":[{"BaseStatID":"^SHIP_DAMAGE","Value":999999.0},{"BaseStatID":"^SHIP_SHIELD","Value":9999.0},{"BaseStatID":"^SHIP_HYPERDRIVE","Value":999999.0},{"BaseStatID":"^ALIEN_SHIP","Value":1.0}],"SpecialSlots":[],"Width":7,"Height":4,"IsCool":false,"Name":"","Version":1},"InventoryLayout":{"Slots":10,"Seed":[true,"0x44F872AFC2BB8BD1"],

this is what it looks like
You must login or register to view this content.

Here's some saves that already have living ships.
This is a creative mode save with 5 different living ship.
The red/black one only has the edited stats.
Living ship mission has been completed on this save.
As long as you have eggs in your inventory the alien ship
will encounter you while in a system and offer you a new
ship. More eggs can be purchased at the nexus from the quicksilver vendor.

Here are the other ships from creative mode. The survival mode save only has the red/black one.

And here's the survival mode save.
The living ship mission has not been completed on this save.
It will have to be completed before the alien ship will offer a new living ship on approach.

Last edited by tek0099 ; 03-01-2020 at 07:07 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to tek0099 for this useful post:

Chump Norris, feewy, Gangsta_NGU, gogeta62, kok2009, MindController, moss360
02-29-2020, 12:11 AM #2
Why don't you just upload your game save that has that ship for those who don't no how to edit in (Advanced Mode)

The following user thanked Gangsta_NGU for this useful post:

Cloud

The following user groaned Gangsta_NGU for this awful post:

feewy
03-01-2020, 07:03 AM #3
Originally posted by Gangsta_NGU View Post
Why don't you just upload your game save that has that ship for those who don't no how to edit in (Advanced Mode)

Done, saves added.
03-03-2020, 11:53 PM #4
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
can i use the nms save editor with the ps4 version?
03-04-2020, 07:11 PM #5
feewy
Keeper
Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
can i use the nms save editor with the ps4 version?

No, tried already. The ps4 save file she exported does not appear in the editor search.
04-13-2020, 08:07 PM #6
Can you add A Normal and Perma-Death save with everything on it just like these above. All the ships cool guns and freighter modded with infinite warp range.

Originally posted by tek0099 View Post
04-14-2020, 12:03 AM #7
I lost my normal & perma-death saves during a console death months ago. I didn't have those backed up on a drive or online storage. But if you could supply me with yours or some you find I'll be glad to edit them.
04-17-2020, 12:08 AM #8
I lost my normal & perma-death saves during a console death months ago. I didn't have those backed up on a drive or online storage. But if you could supply me with yours or some you find I'll be glad to edit them.

here is my save can you also mod the galactic tier level to 3 if you can as well. Also Mod ships on board the freighter to be those s rank exotics. Specifically can you add 1 Squid ship and 4 other exotic ships with the bulb body and points on it with the crazy wings. well everything on the survival save can you add to this one please and thank you: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gmumw5icv74nugn/CUSA04841.zip/file
04-17-2020, 02:03 AM #9
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post

here is my save can you also mod the galactic tier level to 3 if you can as well. Also Mod ships on board the freighter to be those s rank exotics. Specifically can you add 1 Squid ship and 4 other exotic ships with the bulb body and points on it with the crazy wings. well everything on the survival save can you add to this one please and thank you: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gmumw5icv74nugn/CUSA04841.zip/file

Got your save but It will take awhile before I can edit it with save wizards servers being so slow. I'm trying to resign it but it's stuck on uploading :(
04-18-2020, 11:22 PM #10
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post

Got your save but It will take awhile before I can edit it with save wizards servers being so slow. I'm trying to resign it but it's stuck on uploading :(

All systems are green i'm waiting on you there Space Cowboy!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo