03-18-2020, 10:33 PM #1
syizm
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys. Been messing around with the Nioh 2 save in advanced mode and have discoverd most of the values for the equipment modifiers (ie Item Drop Rate vs. Yokai, Imbue Fire, Unlimited Ninjutsu, etc.) I've posted a link to a Google sheet below with most of my research. There is a step by step tutorial below. I'll try to make it more clear as time goes on, but for now, this is it.

Here is what a basic effect looks like in Advanced moe:

GENERAL FORMAT OF ITEM EFFECTS[/u]
aa aa aa aa bb bb bb bb xx xx cc xx

LIFE +44 EXAMPLE:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

EMPTY EFFECTS SLOT SET:
FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

UNLIMITED NINJUTSU 100%:
28 02 00 00 E8 03 00 00 2F 73 02 00

For example, if you have a piece of armor that has Life +44, you would see the following in the code:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

The aa part is [D8BF0000] which is "Life"
The bb part is [2C000000] which is 44 in decimal. You can set this to ridiculously high values.
The xc part is [2F730200] which doesn't seem to matter except the '02' digit controls icon.

So what you would do is try to find that in your hex editor of choice, then edit the effect type to what you want, and change the value to something appropriate. With these codes you can easily give yourself so much life, ki, and toughness that you're essentially invincible. You can also have unlimited bullets, ninjutsu, and onmyo magic. You can even add effects to the blank slots by replacing the empty data set with the code. The footer section [xx xx cc xx] is mostly irrelevant, but be sure to make cc=02.

Also note that some item effects are percentages with a single decimal point, so 100% is 100.0% in the game, and this is '1000' as far as the data is concerned, and 1000 in hex is 03E8, and in Little Endian for our purposes its E803. So to make a percentage based effect (ulimited magic, unlimited projectiles, etc.) always trigger, you make it 1000... 100.0%, or E803. I hope that makes sense.

If you've any experience at all in hex editing this sheet should be plenty to get you started. As a bonus, it seems the armor, weapon, and yokai effect IDs work on any type of equipment, although it would be useless to imbue some gloves with fire.

Here is a link to the Google Sheet listing what I've found so far:

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers,
S.T.
Last edited by syizm ; 03-20-2020 at 02:35 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to syizm for this useful post:

Alex Uyutov, alex123098, Alexsandr194, alyshusband2013, Ashina Traveler, Atma-Weapon, Bawbaw, darkking2022**, Darklite, Demonchild901, Dojima, dragun619, DuncanCradle, EduReptilia, Garret, gledson, gledsonfalcao, gowhawx, gr82b61, HAGH, hanahowl, hawkxt, Hunter19285, Infonet07, joker.101, Kaissolbadguy, Kaitsja, kjmhehe, korazx, lcf9982, legendarythug, letmesignup, Leytonsroom, Llockedown, Loki-Roswaals, lucianonery, luix, Magicarp19, mohammed-121, MrEightEyes, NexusPolaris, NinjaCalux, PascoalM, pr_andrade, Randomico, [email protected], ryscape, Spcedead678, SpiritoSancti, starkjim87, suhail12, Supachai-Wilavan, thekool12345, UpsideUp88, Vicious, Vicious0ne, Vicodin10, WeAreTekken, Westoooz, Wosley, Xayax

The following user groaned syizm for this awful post:

Charles Manson
08-12-2020, 09:24 AM #236
Hi all,
new guy here Smile First of all, thanks to the OP for the amazing work.

I'm pretty new to this and I apologize if I'm doing something wrong... I worked a little on what the OP pointed out, and I'd like to give a small contribution by sharing the codes for graces:

EA7B Fukuroju
E62A Benzaiten
A34F Inari
4FB2 Jurojin
E523 Bishamonten
EBE8 Kuzuryu
1250 Daikokuten
0C59 Hotei
E9B1 Hachiman
CC8C Ebisu

@PedraoManzon it's really simple to up a core's rank to 20, just input "14" (hex for "20") instead of the current value. You find all the relevant instructions in the doc!

Is anyone able to find the demon scrolls? Any tips about editing them?
08-12-2020, 12:21 PM #237
Originally posted by DuncanCradle View Post
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to this and I apologize if I'm doing something wrong... I worked a little on what the OP pointed out, and I'd like to give a small contribution by sharing the codes for graces:

EA7B Fukuroju
E62A Benzaiten
A34F Inari
4FB2 Jurojin
E523 Bishamonten
EBE8 Kuzuryu
1250 Daikokuten
0C59 Hotei
E9B1 Hachiman
CC8C Ebisu

@PedraoManzon it's really simple to up a core's rank to 20, just input "14" (hex for "20") instead of the current value. You find all the relevant instructions in the doc!

Still combing thru the save. It seems all the scroll effects use different hex codes than the rest. :(
08-12-2020, 01:21 PM #238
Hi all,

EA7B Fukuroju
E62A Benzaiten
A34F Inari
4FB2 Jurojin
E523 Bishamonten
EBE8 Kuzuryu
1250 Daikokuten
0C59 Hotei
E9B1 Hachiman
CC8C Ebisu

im been going through the scroll, so far no luck. gonna try to get more scroll and see if i can modify them.

i have seen people who can change their character stats some how. not sure if they are editing their gear or character themselves.
08-12-2020, 01:21 PM #239
Hi all,

EA7B Fukuroju
E62A Benzaiten
A34F Inari
4FB2 Jurojin
E523 Bishamonten
EBE8 Kuzuryu
1250 Daikokuten
0C59 Hotei
E9B1 Hachiman
CC8C Ebisu

Thanks, but I want this to be as legit as possible.

Since rank 20 cores are only divine ones I can't simply make all common cores go to 20 since they max rank is 9 because to be legit they need to be divine.

Thanks anyway Smile
08-12-2020, 01:58 PM #240
Hi all,

EA7B Fukuroju
E62A Benzaiten
A34F Inari
4FB2 Jurojin
E523 Bishamonten
EBE8 Kuzuryu
1250 Daikokuten
0C59 Hotei
E9B1 Hachiman
CC8C Ebisu

the demon scroll offset is 29xxx base on the effects you have
08-12-2020, 05:13 PM #241
Thanks for the info! Do you happen to have noted a couple of effects? It'd be extremely helpful in starting my research Winky Winky
08-12-2020, 05:37 PM #242
Thanks for the info! Do you happen to have noted a couple of effects? It'd be extremely helpful in starting my research Winky Winky

the effect from the hex sheet will work with the demon scrolls

the notes in the hex sheet has not change
Last edited by johnrare ; 08-12-2020 at 05:45 PM.

The following user thanked johnrare for this useful post:

DuncanCradle
08-12-2020, 10:04 PM #243
Originally posted by johnrare View Post

the effect from the hex sheet will work with the demon scrolls

the notes in the hex sheet has not change

I apologize if this is a dumb question, it's my first time with this and it seems like I'm missing something...

How would I take into account the offset while searching for a specific effect? Let's say I want to find a scroll with Ki recovery speed (E0BB).
If I simply search for E0BB, I'll find every item in my possession which gives Ki recovery speed. How can I identify the scroll amongst them? Where's that "29"?
08-12-2020, 10:55 PM #244
ttdev
Keeper
Originally posted by johnrare View Post
Hi all,

EA7B Fukuroju
E62A Benzaiten
A34F Inari
4FB2 Jurojin
E523 Bishamonten
EBE8 Kuzuryu
1250 Daikokuten
0C59 Hotei
E9B1 Hachiman
CC8C Ebisu

the demon scroll offset is 29xxx base on the effects you have

Do I need to have at least one item in inventory or can I add a new item?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo