04-04-2020, 06:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SOON??

The following 2 users say thank you to vitolive for this useful post:

SSnake, Stunner316
04-08-2020, 02:49 AM #11
Originally posted by SSnake View Post
what is super hp cheat? godmode??

unfortunately no
04-08-2020, 09:33 AM #12

basically gives you more health.

but to be fair if you buy the coins that speed up health recovery, increase defense and offense you should be ok.

you'll have to use the system data saves if you want loads of points to buy them, im surprised save wizard haven't done a max bonus points.

wonder if anyone here can do god mode (if its possible) because it was here that did it for RE2.

anyone know why RE3 you cant manually add codes, doe SW lock this at their end, would be nice to have the option to add your own (if the day came anyone else made any).
Last edited by Retroboy ; 04-08-2020 at 12:07 PM.

The following user thanked Retroboy for this useful post:

SSnake
04-08-2020, 02:45 PM #13
SSnake
Rookie
they do have cheats for max points unlock all models etc 3 cheats , you should use the systemsavedata. the are extra cheats for this save and normal cheats for the savegame data
advanced is blocked so i cant try. in RE2 GODMODE the enemies ignored me like i wasn´t there

Originally posted by Retroboy View Post

but to be fair if you buy the coins that speed up health recovery, increase defense and offense you should be ok.

you'll have to use the system data saves if you want loads of points to buy them, im surprised save wizard haven't done a max bonus points.

wonder if anyone here can do god mode (if its possible) because it was here that did it for RE2.

anyone know why RE3 you cant manually add codes, doe SW lock this at their end, would be nice to have the option to add your own (if the day came anyone else made any).
04-08-2020, 10:12 PM #14
they do have cheats for max points unlock all models etc 3 cheats , you should use the systemsavedata. the are extra cheats for this save and normal cheats for the savegame data
advanced is blocked so i cant try. in RE2 GODMODE the enemies ignored me like i wasn´t there

Originally posted by Retroboy View Post

i tried that god mode code for RE2 and it never worked for me, but the other one which was just infinite health worked fine, but not for ada

and these are the only codes i see when i open SW (not loading my usb stick with my saves on) so if i copy system data over itll show more codes?

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Retroboy ; 04-08-2020 at 10:16 PM.

The following user thanked Retroboy for this useful post:

SSnake
04-09-2020, 01:18 PM #15
SSnake
Rookie
i cant upload any pictures here to show you

https://mega.nz/file/M4oTHZqY

Ao9mVDH3unpDLynSoiLb_nsuLzTutIVHaY2cbFEshDQ

https://mega.nz/file/M8ghxTaa

mC63K54XSihp-FfPJb8kzDr3lDpt7Z1Ao65rz5Jbhww

these are two jpgs just check it out
Last edited by SSnake ; 04-09-2020 at 01:22 PM.
04-09-2020, 01:18 PM #16
SSnake
Rookie
You must login or register to view this content.
04-09-2020, 08:26 PM #17
the codes for resi 3 don't work
04-10-2020, 07:56 PM #18
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
I'm gonna piggy back for now on this thread but once advance mode is up and running, any chance for 0 Points code?
04-10-2020, 08:06 PM #19
the advanced mode is not going by me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo