04-17-2020, 06:46 PM #1
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone: Please let this serve as a reminder to remain civil on the forums. There has been a marked rise in abusive conduct as of late. I can guess a few reasons as to why that is the case. I am certainly not looking to cast stones; I am familiar with the sorts of stresses that I believe have contributed to this. We all live in the real world before we come here. That reality is different for each of us but has been shifting for all. But while here, let's please keep in mind that we are all working towards the same goal of creating and maintaining a community where game system modification, game save modification, and gaming itself can be discussed and anything related to it shared right down to saves themselves.

If you take exception with how another member is conducting their thread, the answer is not to detract from their work by posting on their thread how they are doing it wrong. You are more than welcome to create threads of your own with helpful information of your own to benefit the entire community and I both applaud you and thank you for doing so. If another member has posted a save that does not serve your needs, the link is down, does not pop the trophy they were hoping, or you are otherwise feeling frustrated and feel like venting that frustration, please keep in mind that a large part of why we have the large universe of content we can all enjoy is because our entire membership, whether content creators or those who provide feedback on them, have felt comfortable sharing their work and constructive views on said work. If you have a legitimate reason to believe that what they have uploaded is indeed spam, you can file a report. We will investigate it and take appropriate action.

We are all bound to disagree with each other and it is not my place to enforce my opinion over yours, yours over someone else's or someone else's over yours. But this community is a wonderful one which I am proud to serve, and I would very much like to see it remain a place where people feel comfortable creating, sharing, and discussing content free of personal attacks, hateful comments or anything else which otherwise detracts from the productive and positive atmosphere which you all have built.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please stay well and stay safe.

The following 4 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, marx, Sabao8, Wosley
04-17-2020, 06:56 PM #2
Sabao8
Rookie
well said.
04-17-2020, 07:04 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Stickied.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.