05-08-2020, 11:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, as we know we don't have Dishonored 2 save wizard codes yet because for some reason it isn't popular🤷 that's what I heard, so people who are interested please submit a request on this site below.

https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-request/

We need as many request as possible so the more people sent requests will have high chances to get the cheat codes.

Thanks for your precious time!!
Last edited by tahir2676 ; 05-08-2020 at 11:43 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to tahir2676 for this useful post:

feewy, LastEvilAngel
08-13-2020, 09:32 PM #11
Originally posted by tahir2676 View Post
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post
Originally posted by tahir2676 View Post
Yeah I'm curious too about how games are being added which don't have much of a fan base, and I know it's a one in a million chance that they might add it.

I'm afraid petition won't work they hardly replies over tweat most of the time they ignore and BCS they got no competition people will still use their product if you follow them you will know abt xb36hazard xD

Hands down game genie was awesome compared to save wizard and donno why they don't add those features.

I think after PS4 gets last system update we will eventually get tons of new softwares for modding and yeah it's gonna take a long time xD

I only know that PS5 is relatively around the corner.
And that it would be messed up if those modding softwares only came when the PS4 life expectancy is running out.

They already have my saves. Yes. I've sent them again but they are the same saves I've sent years ago.

Also if Dishonored 2 uses the same save system as Dishonored 1, then no matter how much good will SW might have in placing that game on the list they will not place it on the list.
Because if the code is always moving around, never staying in the same offsets, then any quick codes they could make will always be useless.

The PS3 Dishonored 1 game only got starter saves with max money and all the runes, because Game Genie although they didn't had quick cheats, they however had the game on the list and the option to use advance mode. Which allowed users to mod the save file.
Without that then even Dishonored 1 for PS3 would've never gotten starter saves.

Saw some tweats and comments about Dishonored related and now I'm thinking our energy would be total waste BCS those comments were yrs ago and still trying but no response whats so ever.On the other hand i don't wanna stop irritating them until they respond that's what i need for now BCS all those people's energy gonna be waste too that's what I think 😪

August and still nothing.
See? I told you they were not gonna pick up the game.

However they still add games to the list that I seriously doubt that many people play them.

The following user thanked Greydraic for this useful post:

tahir2676
08-15-2020, 02:17 PM #12
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
I feel you're pain I'm playing this game past few weeks and love it, but with new game plus you get all the runes ya need and money is good for nothing after you get all upgrades but to have it at the start would be nice. Also this game is like XCOM2 I sent saves and never seen or herd anything mate sad but true :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo