Post: Saints Row: The Third Remastered(Modded Outfits Starter Save)
06-19-2020, 02:41 PM #1
Reezh
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, today i will be posting a Modded Starter save for the game Saints Row: The third Remastered [EU] [CUSA14350].
Been looking around for one with modded outfits for awhile so i decided to make my own.
Hope you guys have fun with it Dancing

***Please note that the first few missions have been completed. This was needed in order to Modify the save, other than that the rest of the missions should be available.***

This save includes the following:
-2% COMPLETION & 1% DISTRICT CONTROL
-MALE CHARACTER(YOU CAN JUST CHANGE THIS INGAME VIA SURGEON)
-LEVEL 50(NOTE THE PHOTOS INCLUDED ONLY SHOW LEVEL 2, THIS IS NORMAL. THE SAVE ITSELF IS LEVEL 50 WHEN LOADED)
-20,000,000 CASH
-INFINITE SPRINT
-GODMODE
-INFINITE AMMO & THROWABLES
-ALL WEAPONS (MAXED LEVELS) INCLUDES BUGGED WEAPONS SUCH AS LEFT HAND APOCA-FIST AND INVISABLE SWORD NOCTURNE.
-SPECIAL VEHICLES(INCLUDING CYBER BIKE,CAR,MARS CAR, STAG VEHICLES ECT.) NOTE NOT ALL VEHICLES ARE IN GARAGE/HELIPAD JUST SPECIAL ONES.
-ALL UPGRADES(***DO NOT SELECT BONUS - CASH/HO BUSINESS/LUMP SUM DEPOSIT/RESPECT OR YOU FREEZE IN UPGRADE SCREEN***) CITY TAKEOVERS CAN STILL BE BOUGHT AND USED!
-MODDED OUTFITS(CYRUS TEMPLE, STAG OUTFIT, AVATAR, SEX DOLL, TOILET, CYBER SUIT)
-ALL GANG OUTFITS.
-ALL MOBILE PHONE CONTACTS/CHARACTERS(HAS SOME FUN VEHICLE DELIVERY OPTIONS ASWELL AS ALIENS!)

Photos are included in the download!

Credits:
-Myself (Reezh)
-XB36Hazard
-Save Wizard

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7dor2vhz9xc8mzr/SR3_Remaster_Starter_Save.rar/file
Last edited by Reezh ; 06-19-2020 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Saints Row: The Third Remastered (Modded Outfits Starter Save) [EU] [CUSA14350] by Reezh

The following 5 users say thank you to Reezh for this useful post:

GodlyBeAsT95, gr82b61, henrywuishere, shed0083, Wosley
07-02-2020, 11:14 AM #2
you have any 100% completion? with modded stuff in it.
07-03-2020, 10:28 AM #3
Nice save mate. So I'm guessing you're good at making cheats? If so can you make a cheat for Mad Max to have 5000 scraps, SW only has a cheat for max scrap and there are 2 trophies in the game, one for having 5000 and the other for having 10,000 if I use the cheat I'll get both of those trophies and I want to make it look like I did it legit. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo