Post: [EU] Bloodborne - Get All 3 Endings + One Punch Man Edition [CUSA00207]
06-20-2020, 05:20 PM #1
Skater007
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Short Summary: N00b-friendly. Final fight right before NG+, three possible endings of your choice, infinite QS bullets, extremely exaggerated stats, modified gems, DLC needed.

So I stumbled upon various Advanced Mode tutorials regarding Bloodborne here and there, since I was going for the platinum trophy and decided to create the toughest mf that ever lived.

You are at the final stage, right before fighting Gehrman, the first Hunter. You can go about the two endings as usual. That's what most people do.
If you have never seen the third and secret ending however, I included three umbilical cords in the inventory, which you must consume before the final battle.

The stats are overkill. It's for those who want to explore the game without any major punishment. You cannot be killed and the fall damage is reduced to nothing, which basically doesn't even matter. The only way to die is to fall from a higher point, which automatically causes death no matter what.

Stats:
You must login or register to view this content.

The QuickSilver bullets have also been modified. They're infinite now. It's for the sake of using infinite hunter tools, such as teleporting quickstep, beast roar and whatnot.

The Beast Rune is also present (you can turn into a beast now):

The modified Gems in Lost Chikage +10 as well as in the Blade of Mercy +10 are not from this world, hence why you can 1 hit kill almost anyone, except for the Bosses of course and the upcoming NG+.

I solely play offline and made this character for exploration only! The inventory is a little messy, so there's that.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Skater007 ; 06-20-2020 at 05:57 PM.

The following 42 users say thank you to Skater007 for this useful post:

``,, 13wendelin11, aksa2014, almasafi94, Arstorias, BatedHawk, Braves3330, BroKen123, bully32, Coldplay, crave, Dimitri2001, exihasaz-2957, hitman555z, ito, jack007, jinmax, keng95, Kim-Chi, lody-99, magic1361, mahdi5610, MR-QHR, MrMcBeanie, naresh89, neonemesis, nilsonelida, Noctis_sama, ODDO_22, Repeater, sakai340, shelbyglmr, slyhero, sqqad, Taker 107, tenjinmon, tupacoo65, vipquatavg, WeslleyLuz, Wosley, xTheSolutionNOT, zhixeon
03-19-2021, 03:30 AM #2
thanks
03-19-2021, 03:31 AM #3
Originally posted by Skater007 View Post

gggg

The following 2 users say thank you to 3zohamli for this useful post:

bully32, keng95

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo