10-04-2020, 02:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hope y'all are having a great day/night, I have a little giveaway for you. This skid (his PSN is Milo-Amor) chargebacked me on PayPal 3 months ago after getting his modded save and confirming he had it. Since PayPal is always on that gay shit, they concluded that based on the info he provided (when he gave NO information regarding the claim, he literally just filed it) he was in the right, when I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was doing it to keep the money that I should've gotten for making his save. Since karma is a bitch, I found him in a party, pulled him and sent him to the gulag (40 days). I was gonna leak this save a long time ago, but I wanted to wait until everything was in place to leak the save. It's not really anything that interesting (1 cac, 7 presets mostly whis dodge and godmode) but it's a leak nonetheless. Enjoy!
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Goheezy255 ; 10-04-2020 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Hid the content

The following 72 users say thank you to Goheezy255 for this useful post:

``,, abc559, Ahmaad1, ahugechester, Ararahaze, AsasainPlays, bandzz12, BatedHawk, BigBoy101, BRAO, cdkillerk, Chrysalis1, darethejackal, DarkHikaru, Darknessawaits1234, darkrevan, datdoodlobo, diego.alexandre, Dothacker, eductu, esquinera, Haruhichi, Hassasin101, HollowAizen95, HugoRider, iShiro, jadenallen, K.O.K_Juggalo, Kikrin, kirte, KuraiHitotsu, Lady Aranea, lagmanftw, Lbpftw, leonoliveira, Lewis_Lunaris, liorking3250, llagreatone, lowclassgod, majinGoDz__, markl1989, mass420, MESSI90, MikyOMG_, misteris24, mochael, mrsensensei, Naildo2020, oazzamx12, Otathesenju, Ps3_Xploder, quiqyz, raycrash, reaprscythe, RegemPip, RJFrom02, ryan_john44, SaiyanBeyondGod, Seiba-Artoria, shelbyglmr, slyhero, SpaceManSpiff, Surreal_Flames, TheZeroThotPlan, vitoromelhor18, Wellington-Oliveira, XanderFKz, xDisneyLand, Xizziano, XxMajinCheekoxX, Zim, zionwashington

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo