Post: PS4 Save Editor (Asia Region) - Edit Your Game Saves!
02-03-2017, 02:26 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday, You must login or register to view this content. had announced that his PS4 Save Editor for editing game saves will be released soon for free to the community. This allowed users to actually mod their game saves to have infinite of items, and money (basically anything in the game... in a way for understanding).

Today, he stated that this will be released first in Asia renamed to PS4 Save Editor, and then for US/EU named PS4 Save Editor. It seems that it has officially released for the Asia Region from his Twitter to actually view the item before purchase!

Website to PS4 Save Editor: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

For those in the Asia region ready to test this out on your saves, get ready! It has now officially been released, and for the moment it seems it is only working for the following games: Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, Gravity Daze 2, Dragon Quest Heroes II, and 80 more titles to come!

To roughly quote the site:

● Final Fantasy XV

• 99999999 GIL
  • AP 99999
  • STOCK EXP MAX

● Persona 5

• Hero Total EXP 9999999
  • whole persona Total EXP MAX in possession hero
  • hero human parameter MAX
  • all characters other than the hero Total EXP MAX

● Dragon Quest Heroes II King of Twin and the End of Prophecy

• Gold 9999999
  • small medal 999
  • Razeru all work experience value 99999999
  • Razeru all occupational skill points 9999
  • Theresia all work experience value 99999999
  • Theresia all occupational skill points 9999
  • other than the character experience value MAX hero
  • character skills other than the hero 9999

● GRAVITY DAZE 2

• Precious Gem 999999

Seems like for the Asia region, this will be available for everyone on March 2017, actually costing money (YEN). Here are the prices down below from the site.

Suggested Retail Price

1 user license: 7,800 yen (excluding tax) / 3 user license: 14,800 yen (tax excluded)
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-13-2017 at 02:10 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Algebra, BigTrain, DJR_Supreme, EMINEM__x3, HUYI82, Je Modz, Levisaurus, MauricePhoenix, NelsonRodV, Reo9888, STVBDKD, Xx-GIPPI-xX, Yolo Brahs !
03-15-2017, 04:31 PM #110
can someone mod my game save?
03-15-2017, 04:49 PM #111
Originally posted by modshack1 View Post
can someone mod my game save?

It doesn't work that way. Modding is tied to user profiles. Considering the price of the program (ÂŁ100+), it's highly unlikely someone would just give u a slot on the program to mod.
I have the 3 license program and 2 have been used. I have 1 extra incase one of the modders here like redeye wants one to see if something can be made for everyone.
But as of now, I keep getting server errors, so the program isn't working properly.
Sorry.
03-15-2017, 04:51 PM #112
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
It doesn't work that way. Modding is tied to user profiles. Considering the price of the program (ÂŁ100+), it's highly unlikely someone would just give u a slot on the program to mod.
I have the 3 license program and 2 have been used. I have 1 extra incase one of the modders here like redeye wants one to see if something can be made for everyone.
But as of now, I keep getting server errors, so the program isn't working properly.
Sorry.

I already paid for it but i am having the same issue, it don't work for me that's why i wanted to see if somebody could mod my game save :(
03-15-2017, 06:06 PM #113
Originally posted by modshack1 View Post
I already paid for it but i am having the same issue, it don't work for me that's why i wanted to see if somebody could mod my game save :(

Ah okay. I keep getting error code 10020 or 10006 l, i.e server error. Tried usa and Japan accounts and still the same thing. Even tried running it through a Japanese vpn to see if it would work but same thing.
03-15-2017, 08:22 PM #114
ugh, when is someone gonna have a USA one made. I would have thought by now it would be done. Xploder hasn't said anything about their product since they announced it other than "coming soon" and it's been a good solid two months with no update
03-15-2017, 08:28 PM #115
I'm interested in Xploders tool atm..seams interesting to say the least,
03-15-2017, 08:40 PM #116
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Can anybody who has the cyber save gadget the CUSA from nioh japanese? Thx
03-15-2017, 08:47 PM #117
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
ugh, when is someone gonna have a USA one made. I would have thought by now it would be done. Xploder hasn't said anything about their product since they announced it other than "coming soon" and it's been a good solid two months with no update

I just hope cyber editor allows us to change folder names once they stock up their servers (if they do...)

Im also waiting for xploder as i want a tool which allows save resigning, not just modding
03-15-2017, 10:59 PM #118
Sniper26i
Save Point
I would think if Cyber could release one for the US they would considering how many sales they would probably get. Maybe they just don't have the server capacity? Same goes for XPloder. Even at the high price they are offering people would buy it. Me included. I just want to be be able to edit US Saves.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo