THREAD: [NOW LIVE] PS4 Save Wizard USA/Europe Region - Edit And Resign Game Saves!!
  1. 04-11-2017, 02:12 PM
    Vince
    Banned
    Vince
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    An innovation has sparked the scene due to it being the first Save Editor we have seen for the next generation of console modifications. Previously, Cyber Gadget, a developer that enjoys creating Save Editors for consoles, had released a editor for the PlayStation 4 that only worked for Asia Region. Today, a new innovation named PS4 Save Wizard Editing Tool has now been released for United States and Europe Regions. As requested, here is the editing tool that many have been asking for with English translations.

There might be some bugs due to this being a first worldwide thing for the PlayStation 4, but things are actually functional. Updates are going to be given all the time, and make sure to read the private policies first as well. This program costs around 59.99$ subscription annually, but you can check all the prices down below on their site. If you have any questions, or concerns, feel free to drop them here. A ton of members are willing to help you out on resolving them!

Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 10-17-2017 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Staff Note: Fixed Pricing

2. The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to Vince For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 07-20-2018, 10:44 AM
    ToKaMaK
    Gobble
    ToKaMaK
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    does Save Wizard work for Jailbroken consoles ??? v5.05
  4. 08-31-2018, 06:55 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    got to say that totally not impressed with the ps4 save wizard people. still waiting for my licence key from back in February 2018 i have sent several emails and still no answer from there so called support page.
    i have sent proof of purchase and requested key sent to several emails as directed but not a peep

these guys are total fucking crooks keep well away
  5. 09-06-2018, 02:54 AM
    oriyes
    Save Point
    oriyes
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Alot of people have the tool even i have it its not a scam you just probably didn't do something right.
  6. 09-06-2018, 07:39 AM
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ps3nemesis View Post
    got to say that totally not impressed with the ps4 save wizard people. still waiting for my licence key from back in February 2018 i have sent several emails and still no answer from there so called support page.
    i have sent proof of purchase and requested key sent to several emails as directed but not a peep

these guys are total fucking crooks keep well away

Your payment might didnt go through you might gave them the wrong email like i dont now a single person that waited half a year and didnt get their money back since you can claim it back yourself on paypal
  7. 10-18-2018, 02:15 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    I have Save Wizard and love it but noticed some games, or some cheats for some games dont work while other cheats for the same game do work. What can we do if this is the case? I logged a case at Save Wizard but havent heard back and really want this 1 cheat which is basically the currency for the game its too grindy to buy parts so need the cheat to save time. Anyway I have a hex editor tool to read my save and I try searching for the amount of money I have but get no results. Ive tried different search strings but cant figure out what I need to be filtering to find the offset. Is each game on the ps4 different when searching for a keyword? Say I have 535 currency I search for anything resembling this number but get no results