Post: (Work in progress)RESIDENT EVIL 7 HACK ULTIMATE GUIDE PS4
05-16-2017, 06:22 PM #1
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi to all !!!!
Today i make this tutorial for all people that want hack over the known cheats on Save Wizard........
Make photo tutorial in english ( because i not speak good english and video tutorial in it's not mine best ) Also make video tutorial in italian language (Sorry!!)Crying
Ok let's go..

RESIDENT EVIL 7 FIGHT WITH TWO JACK BACKER

PHOTO TUTORIAL

First Part
1-Create fresh new save ( Madhouse difficulty if possible)
2-When finish intro and start the game you are in inventory the Mia e-mail You must login or register to view this content.
3-Collect in order: Mia driver license You must login or register to view this content. , Videotape You must login or register to view this content. , Save tape ( two piece) You must login or register to view this content.
4-Finally you see this in your inventory (you have four things). You must login or register to view this content.
5-Save, You must login or register to view this content. copy in USB driver and go to pc\laptop for edit with Save Wizard PS4 in Advance mode

Second Part
1-Open save editor and go to location 0030000 ( about this address start your inventary). The save is dinamyc and when you collect more thinghs change every time!!!!
Scrool up and see this scrip You must login or register to view this content. (where start inventory)

2-Scrool down and when find Mia Mail script You must login or register to view this content. change in Magnum You must login or register to view this content.

3-Repeat the step above with remain things: Mia Drivers License You must login or register to view this content. with Unlimited Ammo You must login or register to view this content. Found Footage 000 You must login or register to view this content. with ChainSaw You must login or register to view this content. Save Type You must login or register to view this content. with max number amount:
before You must login or register to view this content. after You must login or register to view this content.

4-Now save, You must login or register to view this content. copy into usb drive and go to PS4

Third Part
1-Copy the save on PS4 and select load game (not continue) You must login or register to view this content.
2-When stay in game press triangle , open the inventory and you see like this You must login or register to view this content.
don't worry!! Press square and see like this You must login or register to view this content.
3-Now you can equip your new weapons!!!!!!!!! You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Fourth Part
Now you are able for make the own modded save game!!!! Follow this list for find your prefered You must login or register to view this content.
NEW VIDEO TUTORIAL IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE
SUGGEST TO SEE IT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE LANGUAGE. CAN HELP

VIDEO TUTORIAL
SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR MY ENGLISH ON VIDEO...SalIF YOU NOT UNDESDTAND SOME WORDS PLEASE WRITE ME ON THREAD AND I REPLYYesYesYes
NOW WITH GOD MODE (You must login or register to view this content.)ClapsClapsClapsClapsHeadbang

In these videos some examples of what you can do in advance mode and how to explain then
TIPS : IN FIRST VIDEO SKIP TO 6:05 IF YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND

TIPS : IN SECOND VIDEO SKIP TO 3:13 - 3:16 IF YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND (SEE THE MISSION INSTRUCTION IN GAME FOR UNDERSTAND!!!!!!)

Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 07-25-2022 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Update

The following 30 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

Arles, Big_Buddha, Clever, danilo_BR, dark_inuyasha, darksilak, EddieNewell03, emptycolor, Er_Pisha, Fernando Vasconcelos, GelsonSilva, gogeta62, Horben, jambalaia00, kimeko, king_6660, kitaismith, krkr007, krustytoe, ktp11445, massi, MHermand, milito0022, moody, sadking9000, sebycurv5, Snake88, solomongrundy, uncharteddk, yungzoe0624
05-16-2017, 10:59 PM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Man I'm Italian too but your english is....oh god

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Xx-GIPPI-xX

The following user groaned TheBlackPec for this awful post:

AE89
05-17-2017, 03:29 AM #3
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Since this is here now...can anyone provide me ADVANCE CODES where it makes:
restarts to 0
opened item box to 0
used heal items to 0

I have the Cyber Gadget one and those arent' part of the simple
05-17-2017, 05:54 AM #4
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by WC View Post
Since this is here now...can anyone provide me ADVANCE CODES where it makes:
restarts to 0
opened item box to 0
used heal items to 0

I have the Cyber Gadget one and those arent' part of the simple

you can find yourself
05-18-2017, 04:49 AM #5
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
unfortunately, i can't, don't understand the advance mode
05-18-2017, 05:05 AM #6
Can you mod the DLC's? What I'm interested in are S rank on all stages in Jack's 55th Birthday and 21 Survival+.
05-18-2017, 08:08 AM #7
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Can you mod the DLC's? What I'm interested in are S rank on all stages in Jack's 55th Birthday and 21 Survival+.

No you can't access the save data from those two files.
05-27-2017, 10:36 PM #8
Infinite health (HP) max HP possible?
05-28-2017, 05:01 AM #9
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xX View Post
Hi to all today i make this tutorial for all people that want hack over the known cheats on Save Wizard........
For now i make a video tutorial......

SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR MY ENGLISH ON VIDEO...SalIF YOU NOT UNDESDTAND SOME WORDS PLEASE WRITE ME ON THREAD AND I REPLYYesYesYes

In these videos some examples of what you can do in advance mode and how to explain then
TIPS : IN FIRST VIDEO SKIP TO 6:05 IF YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND

TIPS : IN SECOND VIDEO SKIP TO 3:13 - 3:16 IF YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND (SEE THE MISSION INSTRUCTION IN GAME FOR UNDERSTAND!!!!!!)

Do you have a collectible save on Madhouse? Because I missed one coin, and I really don't feel like starting the game over to get 1 coin. I fucked up big time.
05-28-2017, 08:25 AM #10
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Do you have a collectible save on Madhouse? Because I missed one coin, and I really don't feel like starting the game over to get 1 coin. I fucked up big time.

wich coin you have missed?????

The following user thanked Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

king_6660

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo