Post: Xploder Cheat System - Save Resigning Pre-Beta Tutorial, and FAQ
05-27-2017, 04:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since the release of the pre-beta for Xploder Cheat System, many have commented and asked about the software and how it works. I created this tutorial to help some of you out who may be stuck or simply can't get the device to work.

First and foremost, the Pre-Beta is only available to a select amount of pre-orders. If you didn't get an email about it, but you pre-ordered it just simply means you aren't in. When the device leaves "pre-beta" and enters Beta you will then have access to the device. Keep in mind, this is not the final product and it is expected to change when it fully launches.

Xploder has released a full detailed guide on how to get the program up and running.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you do have issues, I have compiled a list of questions below and answered them to the best of my ability to help those who are struggling. Please drop a question below if you have one and I will get back with an answer if I can.

Q: Can I edit my own gamesaves and apply cheats like SaveWizard?

A: At the moment, no you can not. However Xploder is working on their own Save Editor Tool that'll be offered as an PAID upgrade.

Q: I was invited in the Pre-Beta but I can't seem to find my Beta key?

A: Log into your account on shop.xploder.net and visit view your order history. You should see a receipt transaction of the product you purchased with a status that says "Pre-beta issued". If it doesn't say that then it means you aren't in the beta, unless you got an email contact their support.
Under the Status text, there is a page with a magnifying glass. Click it, this will open a more detailed message. Here you will find information on your product, along with a serial key.
Even further down the page you should see it says "Pre-beta issued" along with a 16 digit code.
If it looks like this, you may want to contact customer support so they can apply the code. There should be a 16 digit number code underneath it. Don't get this code "FG-XPUS-PS4-E" confused as this is the model number for the product that everyone has. Once again, if the once again if the code is not there but you have the pre-beta issued status contact their support and give it a full business day.

Q: Its asking me to log-in, but my log-in from Xploder.net isn't working, why?

A: The application is not tied to the website, for this reason you have to register for an account VIA the app. I used the same email and password I used at the Xploder site to make things simple.

Q: Okay, I registered and now its asking me to verify my email but I've yet to receive the validation code?

A: This seems to be down for the moment as I personally and many others have not received their validation code. Below the code input is a continue option, select that and it'll bypass the system verification and allow you to use the app.

Q: Online Cheat Vault is empty, why?

A: As mentioned in the email, it is currently not operational in this build of the Beta. They have uploaded their saves to an online dropbox, which you can view here - You must login or register to view this content.

Q: Can I use any save I find online, such as the ones from the NextgenUpdate Game Save Forums?

A: its trial and error, I haven't gotten them to work but some have said that some do. When I asked Xploder about this they stated that yes some saves outside of their current Pre-beta list may work if they are old enough and have the correct format. I have yet to figure out what format they follow. An easy way to tell if they will work though is if the save has a padlock when you bring it over into the system.

Q: I used one their supported save, and when I try to resign it says it was successful with errors, yet the save doesn't show a green check mark?

A: Trial and error, I run into the issue and what I have notice is that once it fails it will continue failing unless you delete the save and re-add it in the directory. The reason why it keeps failing is because the software attempts to resign and move it to where your profile folder is, however errors occur. This ends up deleting the information in the Save Folder but keep the folders name, which is why it still shows up. The program also tends not to refresh correctly after hitting refresh, which is why it still shows the save.

Q: I managed to Resign The Final Fantasy 15 Save. I loaded it up and it worked, however I cannot save or once in-game and I do manage to save all the other files on the save become invisible and upon next boot-up I can no longer load any saves. Is there a fix for this?

A: Unfortunately there isn't at the moment. For whatever reason the save just stops working, I assume Xploder knows about this issue.

Q: I resigned my save successfully, loaded it back onto the PS4, however when I attempt to copy it it states I don't have the game installed when I do.

A: This is a Beta Bug and Xploder is aware of it though we don't know if there will be a fix. If you do run into this issue I recommend uploading your save to them so that they can figure it out.

Q: Can i resign other region saves. For example a 100% complete GTA 5 Save Europe to my US GTA 5 save?

A: Eventually, but not at the moment.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 05-27-2017 at 04:27 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

danilo_BR, ersin350
05-27-2017, 09:24 AM #2
props mate this is very useful and very informative. Smile
05-27-2017, 02:45 PM #3
I need some help. When resigning even saves supplied i get: "Resign finish with errors. Please try again later."

I've been trying for hours.
05-27-2017, 02:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Volfield1337 View Post
I need some help. When resigning even saves supplied i get: "Resign finish with errors. Please try again later."

I've been trying for hours.

Delete save your attempting To resign, and then recopy a new one in its place. It continues to air out because it's trying to move blank files over, if it fails the first time it means that attempted to do it but didn't do it properly so the files are already moved or deleted or something

Not sure what goes on but I've never got in a file to re-sign after it said it finished with errors
05-27-2017, 03:14 PM #5
Tried:

Error -> Deleted save in 0000000000000 folder and in myprofile folder -> Copied new copy of the save to the 000000000000 folder -> Resign -> Failed
Then
Error -> Deleted All folders -> made folders again -> Placed save in 00000000000000000 -> Resign -> Fail.

It's so weird.
05-27-2017, 04:10 PM #6
Tried:

Error -> Deleted save in 0000000000000 folder and in myprofile folder -> Copied new copy of the save to the 000000000000 folder -> Resign -> Failed
Then
Error -> Deleted All folders -> made folders again -> Placed save in 00000000000000000 -> Resign -> Fail.

It's so weird.

What save are you trying? Is it from the official test list? Same region?
05-27-2017, 04:11 PM #7
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
What save are you trying? Is it from the official test list? Same region?

Yeah the GTA V EU save they have in the official directory
05-27-2017, 04:52 PM #8
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
I'm confused, so you don't use the "Serial Keys for this product"? What is this used for when activating? I right now have this screen "Please confirm your email address ___ We have sent you an email, enter the validication code below" but there has been no email and this screen showed after a reopen of the app. There's also a selection for CONTINUE and Back to Login m Continue will take me to the editor screen so i assume i have it activated

I also can't resign, been trying since yesterday..about 24 hours, never has worked and getting the same error as the person above. "Resign finish with errors. Please try again later." errors
Last edited by MFC_WC ; 05-27-2017 at 05:08 PM.
05-27-2017, 05:06 PM #9
zebbidy
Are you high?
Yeah the GTA V EU save they have in the official directory

I can get the save to my ps4 then this happens....You must login or register to view this content.
I think it's because the save from my game is CUSA00411 and the save from xploder database is CUSA00419
05-27-2017, 05:22 PM #10
Originally posted by WC View Post
I'm confused, so you don't use the "Serial Keys for this product"? What is this used for when activating? I right now have this screen "Please confirm your email address ___ We have sent you an email, enter the validication code below" but there has been no email and this screen showed after a reopen of the app. There's also a selection for CONTINUE and Back to Login m Continue will take me to the editor screen so i assume i have it activated

I also can't resign, been trying since yesterday..about 24 hours, never has worked and getting the same error as the person above. "Resign finish with errors. Please try again later." errors

Yeah so far it's been a pretty unfruitful beta sadly.

Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
I can get the save to my ps4 then this happens....You must login or register to view this content.
I think it's because the save from my game is CUSA00411 and the save from xploder database is CUSA00419

Did you actually manage to resign tho?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo