06-21-2017, 11:09 AM #1
Dev_Ali
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone make a lots of modded Save like starter save so we can resign it with xploder

The following user groaned Dev_Ali for this awful post:

Kyoshiro
06-21-2017, 07:15 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I'll get right on it. Y hasn't anyone thought of this already?!

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Daddy
06-22-2017, 12:53 AM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
I'll get right on it. Y hasn't anyone thought of this already?!

Probably because, everyone (including me) is waiting on the actual stable-release of Xploder, and the long awaited resigning feature on Save Wizard. Once one of those two things are out there, then I reckon you'll see more saves. (Starter saves included).
06-22-2017, 12:59 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Probably because, everyone (including me) is waiting on the actual stable-release of Xploder, and the long awaited resigning feature on Save Wizard. Once one of those two things are out there, then I reckon you'll see more saves. (Starter saves included).

You'll need to have the save decrypted to edit for cheats, not sure about save wizard but you cant do anything with the saves from xploder as far as modifying it outside of xploders built in cheats if they have them for the PS4, was a while b4 they had it for PS3
06-22-2017, 01:06 AM #5
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
You'll need to have the save decrypted to edit for cheats, not sure about save wizard but you cant do anything with the saves from xploder as far as modifying it outside of xploders built in cheats if they have them for the PS4, was a while b4 they had it for PS3

That's not what I was getting at.

The PS4 Xploder is only a resigner, at this current moment. It's in beta stages, and is buggy as fuck. Also, sucks. SaveWizard is the actual cheating device, but the team plans to push out a resigner too.

Reason why I say this, is because as of current, there is no easy way to resign saves to another profile. There is a 70% chance of it failing, and not properly resign. And any save that does work, has to have been created on a 4.50 and below OFW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo