06-25-2017, 09:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title says, I have a FFXV EU save, CUSA01615 platinum, if enough people are interested I will share it. I'm not home ATM so once I'm home and people show interest I will upload it.

It has 999 million gil, full ascencion, all characters are level 99, good set of items and a few best in slot items, added plenty of magitek V2 suits, bangles and so forth. Do keep in mind it is a fresh NG+ save, meaning it's at the start of the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT. Here's the file:

This is sparta! Have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-26-2017 at 06:41 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to pedja2k7 for this useful post:

fbdomingues, JusThatGood, PL_ViPeR, vosszaa, ZaRaKiii

The following user groaned pedja2k7 for this awful post:

HerusDlinus
06-25-2017, 12:29 PM #20
ahh!! perfect sense
06-25-2017, 12:30 PM #21
Yup, here:

P.S.

For the people who keep getting a corrupt save file: after adding the cheats and saving on a different slot, try re-signing your own save to the same file and apply the cheats straight away. Once the game has been loaded, save the game on a new slot. Please keep in mind that in SaveWizard it starts with Slot 0.

Slot 0 = actually Slot 1
Slot 1 = Slot 2 and so on.
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-25-2017 at 04:02 PM.
06-25-2017, 12:42 PM #22
this may take awhile...
06-25-2017, 12:46 PM #23
Originally posted by andrewlapham View Post
this may take awhile...

I feel sorry for you bro >.< Wish there was a way I could do it for you but we all know we can only use 4 profiles, which I already filled unfortunately........

A little update:

Take a look:

So it seems that nothing is missing as in the NPC's and objects are there, but it basically means that EVERYTHING that was discovered, has to be re-discovered again by walking past it..

I think starting a NG+ is the best option for this, since you have to re-discover the entire map.. I'll do further testing.

Edit:

After adding these items, my save basically turned into a new game, I lost ALL data on it, all the quests I completed are gone, basically everything is gone XD

Thank god we make back-ups!

As for people wondering when I will publish the save, as soon as the items get added successfully without deleting previous data, I will share the save.

Here you have some proof it is on the SW list and that resigning is working:

Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-25-2017 at 01:16 PM.
06-25-2017, 01:20 PM #24
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by pedja2k7 View Post
I feel sorry for you bro >.< Wish there was a way I could do it for you but we all know we can only use 4 profiles, which I already filled unfortunately........

A little update:

Take a look:

So it seems that nothing is missing as in the NPC's and objects are there, but it basically means that EVERYTHING that was discovered, has to be re-discovered again by walking past it..

I think starting a NG+ is the best option for this, since you have to re-discover the entire map.. I'll do further testing.

Edit:

After adding these items, my save basically turned into a new game, I lost ALL data on it, all the quests I completed are gone, basically everything is gone XD

Thank god we make back-ups!

As for people wondering when I will publish the save, as soon as the items get added successfully without deleting previous data, I will share the save.

Here you have some proof it is on the SW list and that resigning is working:

Can you upload your DLC save as well please? Do you have all trophies in it? cheers
06-25-2017, 01:21 PM #25
all good. i'll just give it some time.
06-25-2017, 01:23 PM #26
Nope I didn't play the DLC, still have to do it someday lol. It's not on the supported list of SW, yet.
06-25-2017, 01:35 PM #27
does anyone else here have a modded save?
06-25-2017, 02:25 PM #28
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
waiting for the save

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo