07-06-2017, 03:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please help me find all materials 999 cheat. Sal
07-27-2017, 04:47 AM #11
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry if the tutorial is crude. I'm just making it up as I go.

I'm sure there is a better way to do this.. but this is the one i know.

So below is an image of something I have equipped. Chevalier sword, Kurogane blast B.. etc etc.

You can just scroll down and find this easily enough. In this case, I'll be using Kurogane Blast B as an example. So right before the bunch of FFs before the name of the item you want. You see a bunch of code. You want to search the code that's before this. You'll use the starting point of the code, which in this case is b3 16 0f 02 (i'll call this item code)

You can see I have copied this into the Find window. (click the magnifying glass on the top). Make sure it's set to Hex. Before we move on. Keep an eye on the values a few lines down.
76 00 0a ef 17 01 a0 ef etc etc.
These are the skills on the weapon. 76 00 is the skill, 0a is the level. similarly, the second skill is 17 01 and a0 is the level. I believe EF is the breaker.

next search the item code (in this case b3160f02).

You must login or register to view this content.

You'll find the weapon now that's in your storage. The game keeps two copies of the weapon in it's save data. One is in storage and one is equipped. You want to mod the storage one so it's permanent, otherwise you'll lose the modding when you unequip or upgrade the item.

So now that you've found the item, you'll want to match the skills to make s ure.

You can see the 76 00 0a ef 17 01 0a ef etc etc in the same line. After the last skill, in this case, it's EF 63 01 0a EF, you'll see a value. (63 01 is the skill and 0a is the level).

Right after the last EF. This is your + level of your gear. You can see I've modded it to 1E already. 1E is +30. I don't know if you can go higher (+99??) as I have not tried.

You can also modify your skill levels while you are here. just make the value before EF into 0A (which is 10). So if it was 01 (level 1), make it 0A (making it a lv10).

07-28-2017, 07:55 PM #12
Can someone help with max ap points for all characters? Where to change the value ?
07-28-2017, 09:09 PM #13
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
@itachi11

Your inbox is full, so I am just putting it here. I've given you 999 of everything had at least 1 of (including tickets).
07-28-2017, 09:14 PM #14
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sasuke11 View Post
Can someone help with max ap points for all characters? Where to change the value ?

mine started around 0x7d8a0

You can see where the first exp is, I've put in FF FF.

I've also edited the next character's value with FF FF (it's underlined).

This repeats for all the characters.
07-29-2017, 11:37 AM #15
Thank for helping
08-02-2017, 01:17 PM #16
@Wild arms
Do u happen to have the code to all the BA skills for all weapons ( max out )
08-02-2017, 06:10 PM #17
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
No, unf I didn't figure that one out. I've actually retired the game, so odds of me looking for it are slim at this point.
08-12-2017, 04:54 PM #18
gogeta62
Little One
Hi,

What to find to have all the materials?? plz
08-28-2017, 07:52 PM #19
Originally posted by Wildarms View Post
Sorry if the tutorial is crude. I'm just making it up as I go.

I'm sure there is a better way to do this.. but this is the one i know.

So below is an image of something I have equipped. Chevalier sword, Kurogane blast B.. etc etc.

You can just scroll down and find this easily enough. In this case, I'll be using Kurogane Blast B as an example. So right before the bunch of FFs before the name of the item you want. You see a bunch of code. You want to search the code that's before this. You'll use the starting point of the code, which in this case is b3 16 0f 02 (i'll call this item code)

You can see I have copied this into the Find window. (click the magnifying glass on the top). Make sure it's set to Hex. Before we move on. Keep an eye on the values a few lines down.
76 00 0a ef 17 01 a0 ef etc etc.
These are the skills on the weapon. 76 00 is the skill, 0a is the level. similarly, the second skill is 17 01 and a0 is the level. I believe EF is the breaker.

next search the item code (in this case b3160f02).

You'll find the weapon now that's in your storage. The game keeps two copies of the weapon in it's save data. One is in storage and one is equipped. You want to mod the storage one so it's permanent, otherwise you'll lose the modding when you unequip or upgrade the item.

So now that you've found the item, you'll want to match the skills to make s ure.

You can see the 76 00 0a ef 17 01 0a ef etc etc in the same line. After the last skill, in this case, it's EF 63 01 0a EF, you'll see a value. (63 01 is the skill and 0a is the level).

Right after the last EF. This is your + level of your gear. You can see I've modded it to 1E already. 1E is +30. I don't know if you can go higher (+99??) as I have not tried.

You can also modify your skill levels while you are here. just make the value before EF into 0A (which is 10). So if it was 01 (level 1), make it 0A (making it a lv10).

I am having so much trouble following this. Is the location of everyone's weapons different? If so, how the hell am I supposed to know what hex each skill is set to? This is so confusing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo