07-21-2017, 03:30 PM #1
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the advance feature on Save Wizard.
I used the all item cheat and advanced very far in my game, this now causes an unavoidable progression blocker.

I need to remove the following 2 items from inventory.

Sandalwood Chops
Pinewood Chops

I can see you can add your own cheats for this game but i do not know the item codes etc..
I tried to research some into hex editing, however its beyond my knowledge :(

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
07-21-2017, 03:34 PM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
What region is your save?

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Monkey177
07-21-2017, 03:41 PM #3
I had the exact same problem. Unfortunately, removing items via the hex editor didn't even fix it (well, I only lowered them to 9 instead of 99 each, so maybe removing them altogether would be better).

Instead, to get around the problem you can just apply to "All Teleports Unlocked" cheat, and then teleport directly past the cab. This causes no problem with future progression in the game.

The following user thanked GabberGoo for this useful post:

Monkey177
07-21-2017, 03:59 PM #4
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
What region is your save?

EU mate - CUSA 05531
07-21-2017, 04:06 PM #5
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by GabberGoo View Post
I had the exact same problem. Unfortunately, removing items via the hex editor didn't even fix it (well, I only lowered them to 9 instead of 99 each, so maybe removing them altogether would be better).

Instead, to get around the problem you can just apply to "All Teleports Unlocked" cheat, and then teleport directly past the cab. This causes no problem with future progression in the game.

Hi Gobbie,

I read online from some older threads from PS2 days that the code triggers from 8 to 9 to get the progression to work correctly.
I did actually apply the unlock teleports cheat however whenever i load any other teleport point im on infinite black loading screen.
Additionally, i think you need to collect all 28 chops to get access to one of the hunts.

Could you advise where you found the hex to reduce these? I will try reduce them to 0 or remove them completely.
Its all new to me but i think i found the section where all inventory items start (all its 99 (63 in hex) i just dont have a clue how to find the item. hahah

Really frustrated as was really enjoying the story :(

You must login or register to view this content.
07-21-2017, 04:16 PM #6
Originally posted by Monkey177 View Post
Could you advise where you found the hex to reduce these? I will try reduce them to 0 or remove them completely.
Its all new to me but i think i found the section where all inventory items start (all its 99 (63 in hex) i just dont have a clue how to find the item. hahah

Search through the hex editor for HEX code 63 (63 is HEX for 99) -- you'll find *tons* of them all near each other, since you likely have 99 (63 in HEX) of each item. I don't remember exactly where the chops are, but it's one of the last items. Just set tons of the items near the end to 08 instead of 63. Might require some experimentation.

The following user thanked GabberGoo for this useful post:

Monkey177
07-21-2017, 04:58 PM #7
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by GabberGoo View Post
Search through the hex editor for HEX code 63 (63 is HEX for 99) -- you'll find *tons* of them all near each other, since you likely have 99 (63 in HEX) of each item. I don't remember exactly where the chops are, but it's one of the last items. Just set tons of the items near the end to 08 instead of 63. Might require some experimentation.

Thanks fella.
Fixed it - It was one in the last 2 lines of the big 63 section Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo