08-08-2017, 06:41 PM #1
ytv
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone,

So long story short, I imported a physical copy of the game and it's from Asia.

The dlc on PSN store is only compatible with the US version OR EU so I had to buy the US version.

My save where I have everything isn't compatible and would need to restart to have access to the DLC.

My question(which if it's possible I can do it myself) is - can I take my gamesave and change it to work with the US version so I don't have to start over?

I really need help OR guidance on this, can someone with this game perhaps generously provide a save if the above isn't possible?

EDIT - The physical versions PSN store was simply delayed, wasted my money on the US version because of poor advertising and misinterpretation of how it may of worked. Hopefully this helps someone else in the same situation.
Last edited by ytv ; 08-18-2017 at 04:55 PM.
08-09-2017, 12:00 PM #2
You can if this game is on the xploder list, but not ur save , also u can take save data from someone have same region and resign it
08-09-2017, 12:03 PM #3
Ur save not yet ..
10-07-2017, 06:56 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ytv View Post
Hey everyone,

So long story short, I imported a physical copy of the game and it's from Asia.

The dlc on PSN store is only compatible with the US version OR EU so I had to buy the US version.

My save where I have everything isn't compatible and would need to restart to have access to the DLC.

My question(which if it's possible I can do it myself) is - can I take my gamesave and change it to work with the US version so I don't have to start over?

I really need help OR guidance on this, can someone with this game perhaps generously provide a save if the above isn't possible?

EDIT - The physical versions PSN store was simply delayed, wasted my money on the US version because of poor advertising and misinterpretation of how it may of worked. Hopefully this helps someone else in the same situation.

On Save Wizard you can re region your save if
Save wizard have Cheats for the game + Advanced mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo