Post: Modded Bloodborne Game Save (US) (Reward: $100 USD).
10-25-2017, 03:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone,

Similar to my Nier Automata request, I'm also looking for someone who can provide me a modded game save of Bloodborne with very high attack damage. Ideally I'd want it edited using my game save but a game save that starts out in the beginning of the game would be fine too.*

Here's my save:*

You must login or register to view this content.

A screenshot with current stats (beginning of NG+):

You must login or register to view this content.

Feel free to PM me. Reward is $100 or PSN Card, Amazon Card, or Steam game equivalent.*

Thanks!*
10-26-2017, 08:45 PM #11
Originally posted by Sony View Post
Does anyone have a save for the Hunter’s Essence trophy? I hear that you must have all weapons at once for the trophy to pop. Also the Torch and Hunter’s Torch bought back if sold. I just realized that now and am going to have to play the game again for a 3rd time. Can someone help me out please. If you have all the weapons I could just sell one that can be bought back and the trophy should pop.

Edit: I need a US game save

I'll need to get back to you on this. I think I might have a save with everything (except Henryk's attire) and all dungeons open and bosses slain (except Yharnam).

It's also an old save (US), base game only.

Edit: IIRC, you should be in the dungeon's lamp before Yharnam.
Last edited by XboxOffender ; 10-26-2017 at 08:48 PM.
10-26-2017, 08:55 PM #12
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by XboxOffender View Post
I'll need to get back to you on this. I think I might have a save with everything (except Henryk's attire) and all dungeons open and bosses slain (except Yharnam).

It's also an old save (US), base game only.

Edit: IIRC, you should be in the dungeon's lamp before Yharnam.

Cool, the only trophies that I have left to get are “Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen”, “Hunter’s Craft” and “Weapon Master”. Once I get these three trophies then the platinum trophy will be mine!
10-26-2017, 11:09 PM #13
Originally posted by Sony View Post
Cool, the only trophies that I have left to get are “Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen”, “Hunter’s Craft” and “Weapon Master”. Once I get these three trophies then the platinum trophy will be mine!

I'm uploading the file now. I left you (and anyone seeking to use this save) a note in the folder.

Edit: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by XboxOffender ; 10-26-2017 at 11:21 PM.

The following user thanked XboxOffender for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
10-27-2017, 12:18 AM #14
Logan_Sony
Little One
I'm uploading the file now. I left you (and anyone seeking to use this save) a note in the folder.

Thank you very much. I'm resigning the save right now. I read your memo. So I should be able to get at least two trophies with this save. Again, thank you very much.
10-27-2017, 01:03 AM #15
Logan_Sony
Little One

So it must be made with firmware 5.01 then. I got another save from someone else as well and that one won't resign either. The old Bloodborne (US) saves resign just fine and I have been using them to get trophies. I'll just need to wait until Save Wizard updates to firmware 5.01. Again, thank you very much.
10-27-2017, 01:47 AM #16
I'm sorry, Logan. As I said, it's an old save I had in my PS+ cloud, and I haven't played the game in a very long time.

If it's a compatibility issue, I hope it gets resolved soon.
10-27-2017, 05:09 PM #17
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter

Thanks for the save. Will use when SW supports 5.0
10-28-2017, 09:27 PM #18
Logan_Sony
Little One

Thank you very much for your save. I was able to get the Weapon Master trophy, but not the Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen trophy. You do not have the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice.
10-28-2017, 10:49 PM #19
Logan_Sony
Little One
I just need a save to get the Hunter’s Craft trophy. This is the last trophy that I need to get my platinum. This is the trophy where you need to acquire all special hunter tools. I need a save where I can just grab the last tool for the trophy to pop. It will not pop on saves where someone already has all of the tools (I've tried). Can anyone help me out please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo