Post: REQUEST Bloodborne And Final Fantasy XV Please help :)
11-06-2017, 05:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i dont 100% know how this works but i found this thread by accident while looking for a free save editor. Im hoping i can get some help maybe. i want a for blood borne and final fantasy xv

im not 100% sure how everything works and if you can see my individual save files or what information you can see to tell which one is which. but the final fantasy one i want edited is the one with the least progress. it should be the last one if there numbered.

And the Blood borne save i want edited is the one with the most progress. the characters name is Maria. im quite a high level already because i did the dupe glitch All i would really like is Max stats all 99 (NO HEALTH just stamina) if possible. and The Thing i would like the most more then anything if for someone to get me the unreleased unused weapons and armor thats in the game. and if you want to i could use some beefy blood gems. (nothing to overpowered) not to big of a fan of 1 hit kill stuff.

Final fantasy however i just want to have a sort of starter save. everything unlocked. max items and such. and full exp and ap skills. all weapons and clothes and stuff is possible. i dont exactly know if save wizard is just hex editing or not or if it has a powersaves feature like the 3ds kind of. i heard stuff was done server side with it or something? if anyone knows any way of me editing and resigning these my self. just say so. i'm very low on cash pretty much nothing to my name so i cant buy save wizard sadly.

Help would be much appreciated.

Final Fantasy XV You must login or register to view this content.

BloodBorne You must login or register to view this content.

I thank who ever decides to help with the up most sincerity. Please and thenk you Happy
i posted this here too just because i saw requests in here too and i thought it was okay Happy
11-06-2017, 07:18 PM #2
I only have 2 disc games which are the ones im asking for saves for. And im looking for a job. No one replys.
11-13-2017, 09:57 AM #3
Originally posted by southpaw
The issue with your request is the following:
A) if we give you what you want that means we lose out on a profile slot that we can only replace once every 30days. (3 profile slots.)
B) We paid $60 for the program and by doing this for you or others save wizard potentially loses out on $60 and pretty much a third of what we paid for is no longer usable for 30 days.
C) There are no free editors out there. I’ve been in your shoes of not having the money to spend on save wizard, but you can always save up for it. Trade in old games for it or sell them on eBay.

What he says is completely true. I spent a good month or two saving for my SW and another month or so learning how to use it, with no previous knowledge of any form of coding. I am working on a couple saves right now for different regions and requirements for Bloodborne. You are welcome to use these when they come out if you have a form of resigning software, like SW or that other one that basically everyone uses.
11-13-2017, 09:58 AM #4
Originally posted by southpaw
The issue with your request is the following:
A) if we give you what you want that means we lose out on a profile slot that we can only replace once every 30days. (3 profile slots.)
B) We paid $60 for the program and by doing this for you or others save wizard potentially loses out on $60 and pretty much a third of what we paid for is no longer usable for 30 days.
C) There are no free editors out there. I’ve been in your shoes of not having the money to spend on save wizard, but you can always save up for it. Trade in old games for it or sell them on eBay.

What he says is completely true. I spent a good month or two saving for my SW and another month or so learning how to use it, with no previous knowledge of any form of coding. I am working on a couple saves right now for different regions and requirements for Bloodborne. You are welcome to use these when they come out if you have a form of resigning software, like SW or that other one that basically everyone uses.
11-13-2017, 03:52 PM #5
I will do it for you buddy. I have been in your shoes before and I know it sucks wanting something you cant yet get. I bought save wizard for myself anyways and have 2 open slots I dont plan on using anytime soon other than for myself. Send me a PM and I can do it for you when I get home from work today!!Kryptus
11-14-2017, 01:14 AM #6
Super nice, dude. I would've done it but I only have one slot left..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo