11-21-2017, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Wassup NextGenUpdate

You must login or register to view this content.
You Will Need SaveWizard For This Save

I'm using xXREDXIIIXx save for this i do not own the game yet but wanted to provide you a modded save so here it is again i use xXREDXIIIXx not my pursonal one

Tutorial for save READ
Make sure you are offline when using it will reset modded values to 0 once online so disconnect from the internet purchase all you like with modded values then copy it back to your usb with the unlock and then connect internet back there you go

Thanks jbowers310 for that statement didn't know about the offline thing

His statement
Just so everyone knows...if you go online it looks like max part tokens gets reset back to 0 when I added cheats to my save...max money stays at 999,999,999. Didn't test max exp...what is the max rep 50? Game play time is pointless IMO lol

It is EU CUSA05986

SAVE CONTAINS
MAX MONEY
MAX EXP
MAX PART TOKENS
GAME PLAY TIME HIGH

I just did this save quickly because they added need for speed payback to save wizard and i wanted to hook you up asap

I NEED A US SAVE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A US SAVE I WILL CREDIT YOU IN POST TRYING TO HAVE A MODDED SAVE PACK SO PLEASE MESSAGE ME A US SAVE LINK
ENJOY EVERYONE

Download link

SORRY ABOUT HOW THE POST IS MADE I WILL EDIT THIS POST LATER MAKE IT LOOK NICE AND NEAT FOR NOW IT WILL DO ENJOY
Last edited by PatientInTime ; 11-21-2017 at 04:11 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

Evilnessmod, frontflow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo