Post: [EUR 5.05]RESIDENT EVIL 7 SAVE SET GOD MODE and other stuff ( Fresh save Madhouse difficulty)
01-29-2018, 01:45 AM #1
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU people...

Today share my save set ( fresh save in Madhouse difficulty) with these features:

- God mode
- Magnum
- Chainsaw
- Unlimited ammo
- 99 Save type

Know bugs:1- Only when fight on Jack Backer in his garage, possible die if attack with car !!Crying (if anyone find another bug please report)
2- When you press option and check statistics not possible come back (thanks toro00for the report) Try to save and reload it!!!!!! After check statistic!!!
3-The guy that you inject the serum into is called lucas btw You can kill him, if he freezes just restart the fight, when he grabs you and you shoot him with the magnum he drops you and continues to swing, run towards the door and everything will continue.

4-Just a few more bugs to report;

5-Trying to get the Duck If You Love Life trophy is impossible with god mode on, because his attack has no effect on you the sequence to unlock the trophy is impossible.

6-The a-ha trophy is locked out, yoy have to start a new playthrough to get this, the she's alive trophy need to be done on a clean save also.

7-You also cannot get the That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball trophy on the ship as the black creatures cannot grab you, you have to do this normally without godmode on.

8-There is also no lockpicks to be found in my whole playthrough so you are going to have to use one of the saves from here to get that trophy too.

9-For the Things Got Personal trophy the only place to do this is on the door with spiders, anywhere else it does not work due to the god mode.

10-I haven't finished watching all the tapes yet, this is my last one with mia, I'm not sure if the first tape was watched on this save but i will find out soon when I've finished with mia's part on the ship.

Hopefully this will be helpful for anyone using this save. (thanks to HUYI82 for report bugs from 3 to 10)

No problem if you see this also blink red screen you are invincible You must login or register to view this content.

Follow You must login or register to view this content. thread for more information

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 09-04-2018 at 06:58 PM.

The following 437 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

_H3x_, _Nickster, ~mg~, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2pac80, 3baady1993., 415a415a454c, 6sh, abhi1978, AdriModz, AE89, Ahmad66, Akeemi14, AlanBlend37, alexbelfast, alexofaria, alexomar90, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alias30200, alien3355, Alijati, Alrowily54, amony1, ANavyGamer, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, anon2010, Antoniodemonio, APal, appleze, asiandes, asqwerty, AzizSaudKattab, azooz121, babyhack, BacheTehron7, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, Badger_Eightsix, bahamut.stigma, basehype, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, belga, Benbenball, Bernardo5555, BeWarn, Big_Buddha, big.jim, Blackapple88, Blackramzes, blacky, BlericCleast, Blisset89, bluejeans, bolaelqq, Bommel, boriabby30, Breoreus, bully32, canaanhess, carmania, carrey, Cellularzero, charlieajs, CheaterPS3.1, Chef_de, chokolatex, ChuckNoia, Cloud, Coldplay, Craig-Richardson, Creeperfight123, cri123, crucifer2, CWHD87, cyberrio, Dahaka1919, damonbehrens, dangdang5321, danilo_BR, Dantexxl, darkking2022**, darksilak, Dazz89, ddtommy, Deadzero, Death Spirit, Deathnotel, deathscythe86, Deblock, Dedesec_54, def_dickerson, den2236, Departed2, diego.alexandre, Dima-Freak, Dixon481 and 337 other users.

The following user groaned Xx-GIPPI-xX for this awful post:

Metamorphisis
02-06-2018, 12:16 PM #20
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
I used your save, but when i come to the garage the key for the car is not there? I checked everything and its not there

The Car Key is located on a table in the Garage during Easy and Normal. On Madhouse, it is located on the same table but locked inside a toolbox, requiring a Lock Pick to unlock it.

The following user thanked Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

xSOADx
02-06-2018, 02:28 PM #21
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by xX View Post
The Car Key is located on a table in the Garage during Easy and Normal. On Madhouse, it is located on the same table but locked inside a toolbox, requiring a Lock Pick to unlock it.

Ok thanks didnt know that there are differences like this, I played until the garahe when the game came out on normal, didnt played it again until now
02-06-2018, 03:55 PM #22
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Hi NGU people...

Today share my save set ( fresh save in Madhouse difficulty) with these features:

- God mode
- Magnum
- Chainsaw
- Unlimited ammo
- 99 Save type

Know bugs:1- Only when fight on Jack Backer in his garage, possible die if attack with car !!Crying (if anyone find another bug please report)
2- When you press option and check statistics not possible come back (thanks toro00for the report) Try to save and reload it!!!!!! After check statistic!!!

No problem if you see this also blink red screen you are invincible You must login or register to view this content.

Follow You must login or register to view this content. thread for more information

You must login or register to view this content.

There is no toolbox for me, neither a lock pick, checked a youtube video and those are missing for me. i wanted to make a video but the ps4 wont let me record it, so heres a screenshot:

02-06-2018, 06:21 PM #23
azooz121
Big Daddy
Hi NGU people...

- God mode
- Magnum
- Chainsaw
- Unlimited ammo
- 99 Save type

after i load ur save i can find the vidoe to watch it in tv
02-06-2018, 07:33 PM #24
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by azooz121 View Post
after i load ur save i can find the vidoe to watch it in tv

He already watched it on this save, you have to open the secret door in the chimney (crouch in front of the chimney to see the trigger)
02-06-2018, 08:44 PM #25
Anyone has it for US ?
02-13-2018, 06:17 AM #26
Respect, i just gave this game up on Normal by collecting Things (documents, Bubble Heads, etc...). Also im not a fan of YouTube watching to find hinds or a complete walkthrough.
So...i saw ur thang here on CFW/NGU and thanks to u i will try again on mad house also.
Thanks for ur time spending, hope u still good with it and getting no Trouble with it too.
blushing
02-17-2018, 05:18 AM #27
wow this save is awesome but do you have by any chance a US save?
02-19-2018, 07:01 AM #28
coya24
Gobble
which is he code from mode god y where se places

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo