Post: [EUR 5.05]RESIDENT EVIL 7 SAVE SET GOD MODE and other stuff ( Fresh save Madhouse difficulty)
01-29-2018, 01:45 AM #1
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU people...

Today share my save set ( fresh save in Madhouse difficulty) with these features:

- God mode
- Magnum
- Chainsaw
- Unlimited ammo
- 99 Save type

Know bugs:1- Only when fight on Jack Backer in his garage, possible die if attack with car !!Crying (if anyone find another bug please report)
2- When you press option and check statistics not possible come back (thanks toro00for the report) Try to save and reload it!!!!!! After check statistic!!!
3-The guy that you inject the serum into is called lucas btw You can kill him, if he freezes just restart the fight, when he grabs you and you shoot him with the magnum he drops you and continues to swing, run towards the door and everything will continue.

4-Just a few more bugs to report;

5-Trying to get the Duck If You Love Life trophy is impossible with god mode on, because his attack has no effect on you the sequence to unlock the trophy is impossible.

6-The a-ha trophy is locked out, yoy have to start a new playthrough to get this, the she's alive trophy need to be done on a clean save also.

7-You also cannot get the That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball trophy on the ship as the black creatures cannot grab you, you have to do this normally without godmode on.

8-There is also no lockpicks to be found in my whole playthrough so you are going to have to use one of the saves from here to get that trophy too.

9-For the Things Got Personal trophy the only place to do this is on the door with spiders, anywhere else it does not work due to the god mode.

10-I haven't finished watching all the tapes yet, this is my last one with mia, I'm not sure if the first tape was watched on this save but i will find out soon when I've finished with mia's part on the ship.

Hopefully this will be helpful for anyone using this save. (thanks to HUYI82 for report bugs from 3 to 10)

No problem if you see this also blink red screen you are invincible You must login or register to view this content.

Follow You must login or register to view this content. thread for more information

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 09-04-2018 at 06:58 PM.

The following 440 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

_H3x_, _Nickster, ~mg~, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2pac80, 3baady1993., 415a415a454c, 6sh, abhi1978, adrianosk8, AdriModz, AE89, Ahmad66, Akeemi14, AlanBlend37, alexbelfast, alexofaria, alexomar90, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alias30200, alien3355, Alijati, Alrowily54, amony1, ANavyGamer, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, anon2010, Antoniodemonio, APal, appleze, asiandes, asqwerty, AzizSaudKattab, azooz121, babyhack, BacheTehron7, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, Badger_Eightsix, bahamut.stigma, basehype, Bashaas, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, belga, Benbenball, Bernardo5555, BeWarn, Big_Buddha, big.jim, Blackapple88, Blackramzes, blacky, BlericCleast, Blisset89, bluejeans, bolaelqq, Bommel, boriabby30, Breoreus, bully32, canaanhess, carmania, carrey, Cellularzero, charlieajs, CheaterPS3.1, Chef_de, chokolatex, ChuckNoia, Cloud, Coldplay, Craig-Richardson, Creeperfight123, cri123, crucifer2, CWHD87, cyberrio, Dahaka1919, damonbehrens, dangdang5321, danilo_BR, Dantexxl, darkking2022**, darksilak, Dazz89, ddtommy, Deadzero, Death Spirit, Deathnotel, deathscythe86, Deblock, Dedesec_54, def_dickerson, den2236, Departed2, diego.alexandre and 340 other users.

The following user groaned Xx-GIPPI-xX for this awful post:

Metamorphisis
09-24-2018, 05:42 PM #65
almost 2019 lol but i re-signed the save, but it says imposible to load the ave... what am i doing wrong?
12-08-2018, 05:48 AM #66
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
dude have you fix this save
12-08-2018, 10:17 AM #67
Thanks for the save.

I can confirm it works, I have resigned firmware 6.2 and works great.

I recently completed the game after having it since it launched and did it first without any cheats so it'll be fun to play again on a harder difficulty and not have to worry about being killed.
12-08-2018, 10:47 PM #68
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
you cant finish the game with this save the save is jack up
12-11-2018, 11:06 AM #69
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post
you cant finish the game with this save the save is jack up

how do you mean.

what part of the game are you and where are you unable to progress.

im doing play #2 and having no issues.

only issue i did notice which is down to the user is at the begining when mia is possessed and attacking you (where you use the axe) if you do nothing she does a move that would kill you but it doesnt then the game hangs, she stands there idle, no ai programmed and she simply looks where ever you move to.

but thats not a bug really because you wouldnt normally just stand there, i only was because i had to do something and thought sod it i cant die ill just leave it a moment.
12-12-2018, 01:04 AM #70
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
cant kill jack
12-12-2018, 05:33 AM #71
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
if this save work tell me what you did
12-16-2018, 10:27 AM #72
Yes I've just got to this part too.

We can't kill mutated jack in the water house on this save.

I have tried countless times, shot all of his eyes out.

You end up stuck either shooting for nothing or he ends up frozen.

I also noticed that in some cases it also makes moulded invincible where you blow their heads off they stand there with no ai and do nothing.

I think this is the same issue I'm facing with Jack.
Last edited by Retroboy ; 12-16-2018 at 02:38 PM.
12-21-2018, 01:21 AM #73
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Retroboy View Post
Yes I've just got to this part too.

We can't kill mutated jack in the water house on this save.

I have tried countless times, shot all of his eyes out.

You end up stuck either shooting for nothing or he ends up frozen.

I also noticed that in some cases it also makes moulded invincible where you blow their heads off they stand there with no ai and do nothing.

I think this is the same issue I'm facing with Jack.

yeah i was trying to tell you that save is mess up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo