03-05-2018, 02:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HELLO! IM SO ANGRY. first of all, i got a gamesave from here: CUSA00207 for bloodborne EU version.. This save featured NG+ and with unlimited health mod only. But the problem is when i try to use Beckoning bell/Small Resonant Bell in co-op. The thing is that i could use co-op when i first didn't use the save. but after the save i cant do co-op anymore.. do anyone have a solution? Sorry if i cant explain well..

SImple version:
1. Am i banned for the save?
2. Is the save banned from co-op because it's modded?
3. Is this permanent?
4.Why is this happening?

One last thing, i modded darksouls 3 with unlimited souls, and summonsign worked the first day. next day it wont show up for me or my partner, am i banned there aswell huh?
I just want some help :(

Any help, thanks'
Last edited by kjottboller ; 03-05-2018 at 02:32 PM.
03-05-2018, 03:42 PM #2
luix
Little One
Originally posted by kjottboller View Post
HELLO! IM SO ANGRY. first of all, i got a gamesave from here: CUSA00207 for bloodborne EU version.. This save featured NG+ and with unlimited health mod only. But the problem is when i try to use Beckoning bell/Small Resonant Bell in co-op. The thing is that i could use co-op when i first didn't use the save. but after the save i cant do co-op anymore.. do anyone have a solution? Sorry if i cant explain well..

SImple version:
1. Am i banned for the save?
2. Is the save banned from co-op because it's modded?
3. Is this permanent?
4.Why is this happening?

One last thing, i modded darksouls 3 with unlimited souls, and summonsign worked the first day. next day it wont show up for me or my partner, am i banned there aswell huh?
I just want some help :(

Any help, thanks'

don't f*ck with FROMSOFTWARE! Smile next time you should think before you use modded saves online, especially when the game is a FROMSOFTWARE game. they don't like people who use "godmode" cheats in their games.
and yes, i think you got banned from using online services in both games.

greets luix
03-05-2018, 04:40 PM #3
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by luix View Post
don't f*ck with FROMSOFTWARE! Smile next time you should think before you use modded saves online, especially when the game is a FROMSOFTWARE game. they don't like people who use "godmode" cheats in their games.
and yes, i think you got banned from using online services in both games.

greets luix

Its just only softbanned.just wait couple.of week so you can online again
03-05-2018, 08:51 PM #4
Save Wizard repeatly states to not use cheats online. I hope it's perma lol.
03-06-2018, 08:36 PM #5
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
In most situation if its boosting online, you do risk the chance of getting banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo