03-14-2018, 11:01 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is the purpose of the PS4 Saves?

You can use PS4 saves to gain in game progress but you can also use them to earn some trophies (depending on the game)

What do you need to use to have those PS4 Saves?

You can use Xploder for saves supporting firmware version 4.50 and below but we strongly recommend to use Save Wizard since you will be able to add cheats to your saves + you can resign any save of any firmware to any firmware (not for 5.50 atm),
but it also has the ability to re region game saves that have advanced mode.

Can you get banned if you use saves/modded saves?

You won't get banned on your Playstation console itself no matter what save you use, but some modded saves can get you banned in some games such as bloodborne for example

Can you use trophy saves and still stay on the legit trophy leaderboards?

Depends on which order the trophies will pop you will need to pop them in the legit order of course to stay on the legit leaderboards and there also must be some certain time between them
to make sure your doing it right, I recommend you to add a second account on save wizard as a dummy account so that you can try out saves and see if everything works as expected, this way you will be sure you are doing everything right.

if a save says 4.74 will it only work on that specific firmware ?

No, on Save Wizard you can use any save of any firmware (not 5.50 atm) if a save says 4.74 you still can use it on a Playstation with a higher firmware than the one Save Wizard shows.

Why are the regions shown next to the titles ?

Most games have different CUSA codes (regions) which means you cant use a US save on a EU game and a EU save on a US game. Same thing applies for every game and every regions.

What are the type of saves on here and what does each one do ?

Trophy save :

This kind of saves will help you unlock specific trophies. Those trophies are written in the thread or title.

Platinum Save :

This is a save that can help you earn the platinum trophy by literally using it until it pops up. This doesn't work with most of the games.

Save Set or Semi Save Sets :

These are save threads with multiple saves, which will get you a bunch or all trophies in the game. Semi save sets will give you the trophies of the saves that are uploaded and a complete save set will give all the trophies.

Authors

Content Manager(s) Wosley
Moderator(s) EvolveRebxg

The following 18 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Antoni11, b4t1n, baekseungwoo, BooYaaKaa, BRAO, Calculus, danilo_BR, hamood, hassanxx, Islandboy670, mau228, nonkunanon00, Darth Saul, PeeWee, Platinumpt, [email protected], Scarlet-Gear, viniciusventrue2
05-16-2018, 05:26 PM #11
Wosley
Originally posted by regsteel View Post
Thank you so much! Was considering Save Wizard or Xploder

Your welcome
10-26-2018, 06:38 AM #12
: Hammy:goodgoodgood
11-22-2018, 04:27 AM #13
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
"save wizard" works on the latest firmware, or only 5.5 atm?

upd works on the latest 6.02
Last edited by _AAB_ ; 11-22-2018 at 05:37 AM.
01-06-2019, 12:16 AM #14
VercettiCool
Bounty hunter
There is only this method to change the owner of the save?

Is it possible to join with someone to buy it together?
01-06-2019, 12:19 AM #15
Wosley
Originally posted by VercettiCool View Post
There is only this method to change the owner of the save?

Is it possible to join with someone to buy it together?

Not 100% sure about it since they got a couple rules about that kind of stuff

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

VercettiCool
04-26-2019, 06:12 PM #16
Frosti
Rookie
I'm still pretty new to the world of Save Wizard and save modding, so this is probably a stupid question, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread about it: I notice when trying to directly view/edit a save myself using a hex editor (i.e. not exporting it from SW first), it's totally different in appearance and doesn't have the same hex values for stuff, making it impossible to test things out that way. Why is this, exactly? What is SW doing to the saves so that they're formatted the way they need to be?

I know we can just load & export our own saves easily, but the reason I'm asking is sometimes I want to look at the values used by others in the saves they link to here (it's a useful learning tool for a beginner like me), and the only way I've found to do that in SW is to download the save, then "resign" it, then export it, which takes a while and then I have to delete it from SW afterwards. I also know that SW has a very basic editing feature, but it's definitely not suited to the kind of tasks I'm talking about. I'm happy to use SW to apply the cheats, but I'd much rather use a more robust program to do all the searching and tweaking. Is there an easy way to reformat a PS4 save the way SW does, so it has the same layout and hex values?

EDIT: okay, after reading You must login or register to view this content., it sounds like Save Wizard's claim to fame is that it's the only software capable of making PS4 saves editable, so obviously they're not going to reveal their secret magic and exporting saves via SW is probably my only option.
Last edited by Frosti ; 04-27-2019 at 02:04 PM.
03-19-2020, 10:41 AM #17
Are there only Save Wizard decrypted save games on this website or also some legit decrypted save games?

We have 2020 now and since I have an expoited 5.05 PS4, I refuse to pay 60$ for this rip off. I am using Save Mounter to inject them directly onto the PS4 which works fine, but Save Wizard exported files don't work because the PS4 doesn't like them as far as i know. Correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by huggybear69delux ; 03-19-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo