04-03-2018, 08:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); System Firmware: 5.5
Game Version: Newest

Hi,
Yesterday I bought Xploder especially for 2 games. I wanted to edit/ download save with 0 progress in campaign but with infinity souls/ echoes.
But ... I cant do it properly or saves doesnt work on PS4. I got a warning on ps4 that, i cant use version of saves I got.
Question is... Xploder support saves for Bloodborne and DS 3 on v5.50? If not is a way to get money back? (They have notice on main site that they suppory system 5.50).
Anybody could help me? Maybe I'am doing something wrong.

And another question. Is it possible to send somebody my saves and somebody can edit it to set my echoes/souls on max?

//edit
Question about Save wizard. I thinking about that programm to buy it.
Is Save wizard work on 5.50 for DS 3 and Bloodborne? Or can I edit my saves manually by hex editor and it would work?
Last edited by luqe302 ; 04-03-2018 at 09:06 AM.
04-03-2018, 09:59 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by luqe302 View Post
System Firmware: 5.5
Game Version: Newest

Hi,
Yesterday I bought Xploder especially for 2 games. I wanted to edit/ download save with 0 progress in campaign but with infinity souls/ echoes.
But ... I cant do it properly or saves doesnt work on PS4. I got a warning on ps4 that, i cant use version of saves I got.
Question is... Xploder support saves for Bloodborne and DS 3 on v5.50? If not is a way to get money back? (They have notice on main site that they suppory system 5.50).
Anybody could help me? Maybe I'am doing something wrong.

And another question. Is it possible to send somebody my saves and somebody can edit it to set my echoes/souls on max?

//edit
Question about Save wizard. I thinking about that programm to buy it.
Is Save wizard work on 5.50 for DS 3 and Bloodborne? Or can I edit my saves manually by hex editor and it would work?

Didnt even need to buy it in the first place Sal

and yes just ask your money back Xploder is the biggest scam in the Ps4 Save scene

maybe get Save Wizard instead ? its lifetime + there doesnt even exist a number of howmuch times its better then Xploder
04-03-2018, 10:03 AM #3
Thanks for your reply. So.. yes I will buy Save Wizard.
And yes.. I will ask for my money back. But They havent any forum or something. I wrote on facebook and e-mail...

//edit I bought 5 min ago my SaveWizard. I hope it isnt waste money and finally I will be able to edit my DS 3 souls and Bloodborne echoes as unlimited. On 5.50 ver.
Last edited by luqe302 ; 04-03-2018 at 10:17 AM.

The following user thanked luqe302 for this useful post:

VoidVoivode
04-18-2018, 05:50 AM #4
VoidVoivode
Save Point
So how did it go? Get it to work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo