04-10-2018, 09:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I had xploder for the ps3 and it worked great. I just got a ps4 and I thought I would get xploder for the ps4 so I could get 100 % for GTA 5. I had it on ps3 and I cant be bothered to go through it all again. the problem I keep having is no matter what save I download and I even tried games that I don't have. it does not resign them. I have seen videos on youtube of it working for others but I just cant get it to work. it keeps saying resign finished with errors. please try later. I did get a massage from my ps4 about fake save data and turning it on. but I cant find how to anywhere. I have looked at save wizard but I am not paying $60 for just one game. I did speak to xploder yesterday and we went through loads of stuff but nothing worked. if anyone has any ideas that would be great. thanks.
04-10-2018, 05:37 PM #2
Update: xploder sorted out the gta 5 game save for me and it worked great. Trying to see if it's the read only setting on the usb that's causing the problem.
04-11-2018, 08:19 PM #3
in case any one is reading this. I will give another update. I have tried everything I can think of. even to try and load xploder on an xp laptop. no change. still doesn't re-sign. I have a good just cause 3 save but I haven't the means to resign. xploder have tried to help but still no joy. they are talking about a refund but I haven't heard from them today. if any one has any advice they could give it would be great at this point. thanks.
04-12-2018, 07:45 PM #4
bro, forget xploder, no work in saves with firmare ps4 4.55+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo