06-06-2018, 02:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I recently found a EU save file for god eater 2 rage burst for ps4. And I'm trying to re-region that save from EU to US.

The problem is this. When I import the EU version of that save to save wizard I'm able to see it under the "re-sign" section, however I cannot see it under "cheats" section. So needless to say I can't access advanced mode on the EU save. (I can access advanced mode on my US save though.)

Does anyone know what the problem is? And if possible know any alternatives that I could use to re-region this save.

Thank you in advance! ^^
06-09-2018, 05:49 AM #2
Originally posted by Vamp View Post
So I recently found a EU save file for god eater 2 rage burst for ps4. And I'm trying to re-region that save from EU to US.

The problem is this. When I import the EU version of that save to save wizard I'm able to see it under the "re-sign" section, however I cannot see it under "cheats" section. So needless to say I can't access advanced mode on the EU save. (I can access advanced mode on my US save though.)

Does anyone know what the problem is? And if possible know any alternatives that I could use to re-region this save.

Thank you in advance! ^^

What is the EU region code?

The following user thanked ProSaudi for this useful post:

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-09-2018, 05:56 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by prosaudi View Post
what is the eu region code?

cusa-03370

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-09-2018, 06:02 AM #4
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
cusa-03370

I know about this one but I am asking about his EU save,

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-09-2018, 06:15 AM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by ProSaudi View Post
I know about this one but I am asking about his EU save,

Oh i think i know what his problem is Save Wizard supports the US version of the game but not the EU one but you will need both supported to be able to Re Region it. Save Wizard might need a EU save.

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-09-2018, 06:30 AM #6
Look I am not sure about that But let me tell you all of the regions codes of this game

JP: PLJS-70017 not available
JP: PLJS-70099 not available
KO: CUSA-01516 not available
US: CUSA-03305 available
EU: CUSA-03370 available
AU: CUSA-03370 not available

So on save wizard we only have EU and US
Now look at the AU and the EU codes, they have the same code (CUSA-03370) and maybe some of the internal things are different

again I am not sure about all these but this is what I see
Make sure the save is 100% EU
If you are sure about the save region then report this issue to SW support
Last edited by ProSaudi ; 06-09-2018 at 06:33 AM.

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-09-2018, 06:31 AM #7
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Oh i think i know what his problem is Save Wizard supports the US version of the game but not the EU one but you will need both supported to be able to Re Region it. Save Wizard might need a EU save.

No the EU already supported

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-09-2018, 08:11 AM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by Vamp View Post
So I recently found a EU save file for god eater 2 rage burst for ps4. And I'm trying to re-region that save from EU to US.

Thank you in advance! ^^

Do you own it digital or on disc ? if you got it on disc you will be able to see the CUSA code on the side of your case

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-09-2018, 08:12 AM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by ProSaudi View Post
No the EU already supported

Hmm if he really got EU there might be multiple ones like deluxe edition etc.

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

ProSaudi, The_Lovely_Vamp
06-10-2018, 06:38 AM #10
Sorry for the late reply! (Also thank you for the help!)

The EU region code is this "CUSA-03370." (I'm not sure if this save is from digital or disc.) (This is where I found the save at, in case anyone wants to try it out. ( You must login or register to view this content. )

The save that I own is US. Digital to be exact. I'm trying to convert this EU save into a US save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo