08-29-2018, 04:37 AM #1
oskc
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have no clue what I'm doing? I just tried both a BO3 and a GTA V save for EU and when I go to my PS4 it says "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player" on the PS3 it was a case of copy-and-paste and plug-and-play...now I've heard of something called resigning? I tried to Google resigning a save and this video on YT came up and the software was asking for a licence and a licence costed approx. $40....does anyone know a way I can get a few saves of NGU working on my PS4 without paying like $40...
08-29-2018, 04:45 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by oskc View Post
I have no clue what I'm doing? I just tried both a BO3 and a GTA V save for EU and when I go to my PS4 it says "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player" on the PS3 it was a case of copy-and-paste and plug-and-play...now I've heard of something called resigning? I tried to Google resigning a save and this video on YT came up and the software was asking for a licence and a licence costed approx. $40....does anyone know a way I can get a few saves of NGU working on my PS4 without paying like $40...

Idk much about game saves but i know i used to use Bruteforce to resign saves to make them mine. What program were you trying to get that was $40? They probably were using a cracked version of whatever it is.
08-29-2018, 04:49 AM #3
oskc
Save Point
It was called Save Wizard or something like that? I have no experience whatsoever with PS4 saves. All I want is to plug-and-play BO3, GTA V, Minecraft, WWII, Infinite Warfare, Advanced Warfare and a few others so I can grab some trophies.. but everything costs money its really weird in PS3 days i didnt pay a thing now everyones in it for money what has happened to the international gaming community recently
08-29-2018, 04:57 AM #4
Rocket League <3
It was called Save Wizard or something like that? I have no experience whatsoever with PS4 saves. All I want is to plug-and-play BO3, GTA V, Minecraft, WWII, Infinite Warfare, Advanced Warfare and a few others so I can grab some trophies.. but everything costs money its really weird in PS3 days i didnt pay a thing now everyones in it for money what has happened to the international gaming community recently

Yeah well PS4 Game Saves and trophies have been booming so if they make all the programs cost money then they will make bank.
08-29-2018, 04:59 AM #5
oskc
Save Point
Right ok, are you able to tell me some info about Bruteforce, what it is and how I can use it?? Is there a tutorial available on NGU please
08-29-2018, 06:15 AM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
I have no clue what I'm doing? I just tried both a BO3 and a GTA V save for EU and when I go to my PS4 it says "Cannot copy. The saved data belongs to another player" on the PS3 it was a case of copy-and-paste and plug-and-play...now I've heard of something called resigning? I tried to Google resigning a save and this video on YT came up and the software was asking for a licence and a licence costed approx. $40....does anyone know a way I can get a few saves of NGU working on my PS4 without paying like $40...

Nothing wrong and actually the same thing exists on PS3 but its countered by bruteforce which can "unlock" a save for use across all users. And no there is no free way to resign saves on PS4 and Save Wizard is the only method
08-29-2018, 09:13 AM #7
No you need to use Save Wizard to resign another users save.
08-29-2018, 01:45 PM #8
oskc
Save Point
does anyone here know how I can get save wizard like a demo or a preview mode or some sort of nulled? im shocked they charge $50 when you cant even view a demo of it LOL
08-29-2018, 02:02 PM #9
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
does anyone here know how I can get save wizard like a demo or a preview mode or some sort of nulled? im shocked they charge $50 when you cant even view a demo of it LOL

No you can't get either. Also asking for services, slots or others to resign your save files is against the rules. Also any and all kinds of discussion regarding nulled or cracked content is strictly prohibited
08-29-2018, 02:23 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
No you can't get either. Also asking for services, slots or others to mod your save files is against the rules. Also any and all kinds of discussion regarding nulled or cracked content is strictly prohibited

You can ask people to mod your saves but you will need to resign it yourself anyways

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo