09-08-2018, 04:26 AM #1
azooz121
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have buy the save wizard and same day my email got hacked i forget my*license key so i have been 1 week*contacting they dont answer i have send proof that i buy it on paypal anything did still no answer plz guys help me i only want my*license key but my old email got hacked omg :(
09-08-2018, 04:49 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by azooz121 View Post
i have buy the save wizard and same day my email got hacked i forget my*license key so i have been 1 week*contacting they dont answer i have send proof that i buy it on paypal anything did still no answer plz guys help me i only want my*license key but my old email got hacked omg :(

What can we do? We arent associated with whoever made the Save Wizard program so we cannot help you in resolving your issue. Sorry. You need to contact Save Wizard support or whoever made it to resolve this.
09-08-2018, 07:09 AM #3
azooz121
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Like View Post
What can we do? We arent associated with whoever made the Save Wizard program so we cannot help you in resolving your issue. Sorry. You need to contact Save Wizard support or whoever made it to resolve this.

i did they not answer or reply or nothing its like am talking to the wall :(
09-08-2018, 07:26 AM #4
Rocket League <3
i did they not answer or reply or nothing its like am talking to the wall :(

Well you just need to be patient i guess, idk how long you've been waiting. How are you contacting them? Through a website? or how.
09-08-2018, 08:34 AM #5
azooz121
Big Daddy
Well you just need to be patient i guess, idk how long you've been waiting. How are you contacting them? Through a website? or how.

website and there email both still week no answer idk why
09-08-2018, 08:41 AM #6
Rocket League <3
website and there email both still week no answer idk why

Yeah im not sure either. If they have a discord or some other type of instant means of contact i would try that. If not then you just have to wait. If anything just dispute the payment on Paypal and try to get your money back. But the owners of Save Wizard wont be very happy lol.
09-08-2018, 09:57 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Yeah im not sure either. If they have a discord or some other type of instant means of contact i would try that. If not then you just have to wait. If anything just dispute the payment on Paypal and try to get your money back. But the owners of Save Wizard wont be very happy lol.

There is a dev in the Save WIzard discord i try to talk to him about it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo