10-03-2018, 10:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello
I never use another player's save file before but i think i will use some save files from here now Smile
But i really wonder this; using another player's save file on my psn account is risky? Is there any chance to ban or something like that? (I asked this because i will use save files with my main account)
Thank you
10-03-2018, 04:37 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by yjmalmsteen View Post
Hello
I never use another player's save file before but i think i will use some save files from here now Smile
But i really wonder this; using another player's save file on my psn account is risky? Is there any chance to ban or something like that? (I asked this because i will use save files with my main account)
Thank you

Only thing that can happen is that you get flagged on the trophy leaderboards if you earn the trophies out of order but your psn wont get banned or anything
10-03-2018, 04:50 PM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Only thing that can happen is that you get flagged on the trophy leaderboards if you earn the trophies out of order but your psn wont get banned or anything

Your trophies can get reset because Sony views it as "Achievement Modding".
10-03-2018, 04:51 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
Your trophies can get reset because Sony views it as "Achievement Modding".

Got a account wityh 2600+ Platinums 800 of them have instant time stamps and never had that happening to me
10-05-2018, 11:46 PM #5
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Got a account wityh 2600+ Platinums 800 of them have instant time stamps and never had that happening to me

This. From the very first day of trophy hacking on the PS3 or the possibility to use other people´s saves, I have NEVER heard of Sony banning users because of this or "resetting" trophies. I think that´s a myth. I´m here on NGU and countless other sites since ages and literally never heard of any of this. Only thing that can happen is that you get banned while going online with CFW without spoof or getting banned from certain online games with modded saves. But that´s it. Sony doesn´t give a damn about trophies.,Originally it was just a thing to keep up with xbox and that´s it, It doesn´t hurt them financially either, the opposite is the case and apart from leaderboards, 99% of gamers don´t care either.
Last edited by frez0r ; 10-05-2018 at 11:52 PM.

The following user thanked frez0r for this useful post:

Wosley
10-06-2018, 01:18 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
As indicated in last post, usually not safe to go online with a modded save because it might get you banned from that game's servers. A Dark Souls game, for example. SW is not meant to be used online for countless reasons. But even if you get a suspension or ban in a particular game, it shouldn't affect your PSN status or trophies.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo