Post: [ CUSA09243 ] [ EU ] Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
10-13-2018, 08:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i use save wizard on my save for apply cheats, then the game doesn't load the save.... it's happened to anyone? thanks
10-13-2018, 12:37 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by gigiverna View Post
When i use save wizard on my save for apply cheats, then the game doesn't load the save.... it's happened to anyone? thanks

Your save, correct? Not someone else's save you've downloaded and resigned?

Do you get any strange messages when using Save Wizard? Does it say cheats applied successfully?

What does the game's error message say when it won't load the save? And to confirm, this is in the game (not the PS4 home screen), correct?

While asking around here, I would also ask the Save Wizard support team. Let them know the exact CUSA of the game you have, which you can see on your USB stick from your computer. Also let them know which exact cheats you are applying, and the exact error message you are receiving. Plus the firmware your PS4 is on. I hope you get this cleared up soon one way or another.
10-13-2018, 02:08 PM #3
I apply the cheats directly to my save file and save wizard does not give errors. When I load the saved game the screen stays blue forever, instead of the save that I intend to load. as in the title my game is CUSA09243.

my firwmare is the last one
10-14-2018, 01:45 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I apply the cheats directly to my save file and save wizard does not give errors. When I load the saved game the screen stays blue forever, instead of the save that I intend to load. as in the title my game is CUSA09243.

my firwmare is the last one

You're right, your CUSA is in the thread title, I missed that. But I wasn't asking for it for me. I was saying that was part of the information you should supply in a support ticket to Save Wizard's help desk, since I think it makes sense to let Save Wizard know so they can help you too. Same for what I said about firmware, because for my purposes it doensn't matter much but it might for them especially since 6.00 saw a change in the save file structures.

The blue screen you see has no text on it? I've never seen anything like that before. I'm only speculating but since I think you're using your own save, not someone else's (again, please correct me if I'm wrong), then it sounds like 1 of the cheats might be freezing the game. Meaning 1 of the cheats does not work.

If that's what's happening, and you're using more than 1 cheat, you could try narrowing it down by restoring a backup from before you used these cheats. If you don't have one backed up on your computer or somewhere else, Save Wizard's server keeps recent backups on its servers and you can download it through the software. You'd just have to remember the date and time of the last working save. Then apply 1 of your cheats and see if it works. Only 1. Then another 1, still just 1. And keep doing that until you've tried each and every one of the cheats that have been freezing the game. If some of them are able to load, great. If you find that 1 of them, or more, are causing the blue screen issue, then you know the culprit.

If it does come down to 1 or more cheats, but others work, it could be that those cheats are broken, maybe by a recent game patch or maybe by the recent firmware update. Hence me urging you to contact Save Wizard about this. Another reason could be if you aren't far enough into the game for it to work, like if you're trying to apply a max exp cheat before your characters are able to gain exp, for instance.

That's about all the advice I can give. I'm hoping that someone on these forums who has experience with this game can chime in too. In the meantime, again, I'd contact Save Wizard and give them as much information as you can, including everything I said above. Good luck.
10-14-2018, 06:11 PM #5
no write on the screen.... when i clicl on continue the screen stay blu.... if i put the original save i click on continue e suddenly apper what save i want to load....
i tried to apply different cheats... but same result....
10-15-2018, 03:02 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
no write on the screen.... when i clicl on continue the screen stay blu.... if i put the original save i click on continue e suddenly apper what save i want to load....
i tried to apply different cheats... but same result....

Just 1 cheat at a time, and each of those cheats fails? I can't think of any further advice to give. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hopefully Save Wizard's support team can help you, and/or someone else from these forums.
10-15-2018, 03:49 PM #7
thaks a lot... i wrote to Save Wizard's support team... i'm waiting for an answer
03-31-2019, 01:17 AM #8
I dont CA asia region. Can i help me?
12-18-2019, 02:00 PM #9
iHakup
Rookie
Can update, save is corrupted, 7.01 correct system

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo