11-02-2018, 01:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Still getting use to the new site layout and having a hard time finding the search bar for specific forums. I was wondering if there is any DW9 plat aves or any saves at all. Thanks for the help and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, it's been awhile.
11-02-2018, 01:28 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by warhawks83 View Post
Still getting use to the new site layout and having a hard time finding the search bar for specific forums. I was wondering if there is any DW9 plat aves or any saves at all. Thanks for the help and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, it's been awhile.

Yeah this is the right place to ask questions about game saves, or you could have requested a game save for this game and put it under Game Save Requests, either way.

And also there isnt a search bar for a specific forum just yet, but it will come in the near future.
11-02-2018, 01:58 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by warhawks83 View Post
Still getting use to the new site layout and having a hard time finding the search bar for specific forums. I was wondering if there is any DW9 plat aves or any saves at all. Thanks for the help and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, it's been awhile.

You could use the Search bar at the top right i know it isnt 100% right but i found what i needed by using it a couple hours ago its kinda a 50/50 situation

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo