01-05-2019, 12:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know what is error means? I got it when i tried to edit a game but it only gave me this error message.
Is JIT Debug safe? How do i go about it? Is there a better method?

ee the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PS3SaveEditor.MainForm.FillLocalCheats(game& item)
at PS3SaveEditor.SimpleTreeEdit.FillTree(Boolean showOnly)
at PS3SaveEditor.SimpleTreeEdit..ctor(game gameItem, Boolean bShowOnly, List`1 files)
at PS3SaveEditor.MainForm3.simpleToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at PS3SaveEditor.MainForm3.dgServerGames_CellDoubleClick(Object sender, DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellDoubleClick(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnDoubleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Last edited by ammogram ; 01-05-2019 at 12:39 AM.
01-06-2019, 06:42 PM #2
i have the same issue sw team hasnt gotten back to me about it. my work around for now is it only works on manual save in the first slot or the slot with the number 1 in it. idk what happen that this started happening but its affected my saves for rdr2 and ac odyssey. hopefully this helps you.
01-07-2019, 04:01 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ammogram View Post

What game did you try to edit?
01-29-2019, 03:57 PM #4
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Delete Save Wizzard all only your backup saves should be save then install again this should solve the Problem if not drop me a message
01-17-2020, 08:50 PM #5
I'm trying this on Witcher 3 CE and getting the same error. Tried reinstalling SW, deleting and reloading save, still getting the same issue. Anyone figure it out?
04-25-2020, 06:40 PM #6
gutgfi
Rookie
Hi, Some one fix this problem? i have now and all that i prove didn't work
05-01-2020, 10:43 PM #7
Unfortunately I also have the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the tool. Unfortunately, nothing helps. The problem came up when I tried to change an item / hex code via Visual Studio, which opened and tried save game. And I have probably done something wrong and since then this Error has been coming. Please, if anyone knows what you can do, please help us. thank you!
05-16-2020, 03:14 PM #8
Originally posted by barsko27 View Post
Unfortunately I also have the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the tool. Unfortunately, nothing helps. The problem came up when I tried to change an item / hex code via Visual Studio, which opened and tried save game. And I have probably done something wrong and since then this Error has been coming. Please, if anyone knows what you can do, please help us. thank you!

Happened to me today. I had Custom cheats via Quick mode on a Slot 9 save. However, I removed the Slot 9 save from my PS4, transferred the another Save Slot (Slot 3) to a USB and tried to edit. I got the error.

What I did was, I went to the Save Wizard Backup folder and removed the Slot 9 Custom Cheats in swusercheats.xml (using notepad) and I was able to get it to work again.

Hope this helps.

The following user thanked rikinishu for this useful post:

barsko27

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo