03-21-2019, 11:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to help out and share one of my Platinum saves I recently got, but I don't want it to have my PSN User Name in the save file. I have seen both types: Saves where you resign over a profile, and saves without a profile you assign yours to. I want to share it without a profile.

I am very new to sharing my own saves. Actually, complete newbie. But was hoping to give back for all the awesome saves I have used on these forums. Any threads or sticky's that would help me or has a guide to do this? Or maybe it's as simple as an answer from someone here.

If this is the wrong place I apologize.

Thanks in advance.
03-24-2019, 01:47 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by DeadReckoning84 View Post
I wanted to help out and share one of my Platinum saves I recently got, but I don't want it to have my PSN User Name in the save file. I have seen both types: Saves where you resign over a profile, and saves without a profile you assign yours to. I want to share it without a profile.

I am very new to sharing my own saves. Actually, complete newbie. But was hoping to give back for all the awesome saves I have used on these forums. Any threads or sticky's that would help me or has a guide to do this? Or maybe it's as simple as an answer from someone here.

If this is the wrong place I apologize.

Thanks in advance.

Put a second profile on your save wizard client like a test acc or something put your save of your main account on usb transfer to pc and resign it to the test account so the id will be the one of the test account

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

DeadReckoning84

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo