05-18-2019, 11:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded the files saved in the USB device of the game NBA2k18 CUSA08500, and the plugins in my PC, and nothing in the list of tricks, does not the assistant save the support for this game? But I can see the NBA 2K18 trick if I click on the complete list. Somebody could help me load the cheats or tell me how to do the cheats:yum:
05-19-2019, 09:50 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by urenarivas View Post
I downloaded the files saved in the USB device of the game NBA2k18 CUSA08500, and the plugins in my PC, and nothing in the list of tricks, does not the assistant save the support for this game? But I can see the NBA 2K18 trick if I click on the complete list. Somebody could help me load the cheats or tell me how to do the cheats:yum:

Yes the game + your region is supported on Save Wizard so it must normally work if you are still having trouble send me your save and tell me what cheats you need i send you the save back with the cheats applied then you only need to resign it back to your own id
10-14-2019, 10:12 PM #3
Originally posted by urenarivas View Post
I downloaded the files saved in the USB device of the game NBA2k18 CUSA08500, and the plugins in my PC, and nothing in the list of tricks, does not the assistant save the support for this game? But I can see the NBA 2K18 trick if I click on the complete list. Somebody could help me load the cheats or tell me how to do the cheats:yum:

I having the same issue. Is it the game or save wizard?
11-02-2019, 07:03 AM #4
I also have the same problem, how to solve?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo