06-03-2019, 01:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So one of my favourite zombie survival games that I used to play on PC (put 800hrs into it before my PC died) was released on PSN the other day.

I haven't had a chance to buy it yet but I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's saves are stored locally or on a server? Could we potentially see it being added to Save Wizard in the future?

Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-03-2019 at 01:40 PM.
06-03-2019, 08:31 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
So one of my favourite zombie survival games that I used to play on PC (put 800hrs into it before my PC died) was released on PSN the other day.

I haven't had a chance to buy it yet but I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's saves are stored locally or on a server? Could we potentially see it being added to Save Wizard in the future?

Most games have a save file but for most online games it would only be for the settings setup

if the game also has an offline mode there must be some data stored on the ps4 itself

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging
06-03-2019, 08:53 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
So one of my favourite zombie survival games that I used to play on PC (put 800hrs into it before my PC died) was released on PSN the other day.

Most games have a save file but for most online games it would only be for the settings setup

if the game also has an offline mode there must be some data stored on the ps4 itself

From what I remember with the PC version was there was nothing saved locally except settings and the only way to mod it was script injection so yeah that's what I'm afraid of. DayZ is a completely online game on servers of up to 60 people, no single player at all so chances are SW won't even make cheats for it even if there is a game save file available
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-03-2019 at 08:56 PM.

The following user thanked ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Wosley
03-07-2020, 09:26 PM #4
Its fucking laggy af, But its a very challenging game and i like it :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo