06-07-2019, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know it is 30 days but is it to the day or to the moment you deleted a profile?

Meaning if I add a profile on lets say the 1st is it midnight on the 31st that I can delete it or is it at lets say 8:27 pm on the 31st when I added the profile that I can delete it?

Someone I was gamesharing with got into my email because stupidly I started using three new passwords and I stupidly made my PSN and Email passwords the same. They knew I had save wizard because I modded saves for them but I refused to give them access to my key. Needless to say he ghosted me after like 8 months of game sharing and took my key and started using it. So I then removed all of the profiles and readded them along with some dummy profiles so they would be locked for a month and I figured I would have to do that every month for a few months until I had the money to just buy a new key and have that one deactivated or better yet they forget because I refuse to let someone profit off of me unwillingly.

It pissed him off enough to tell me he was going to post my key online so I kind of need to know if its a to the exact moment or just the day of to remove profiles. Its much easier to be at my computer at midnight as opposed to trying to remember exactly when I added the profiles.
06-07-2019, 07:40 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by enspiritussanct View Post

It needs to be exact 1 month so if you added it on 3pm that day it can be deleted at 3pm the same exact day 1 month later
06-09-2019, 08:42 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by enspiritussanct View Post

It needs to be exact 1 month so if you added it on 3pm that day it can be deleted at 3pm the same exact day 1 month later

good to know. Now just got to hope I can beat them to it. I guess I'll write the time I do it down this time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo