06-21-2019, 03:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've re-assigned some saves in the past and had no problems with it. It's been a while since using Save Wizard though and now I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

I try to re-assign a save but Save Wizard says that it is already assigned to my profile and that it can't re-assign saves that are already assigned to the same account, but when I try to load the save onto my PS4 it says that the save belongs to another account.

Anyone else having this issue?
06-21-2019, 03:16 PM #2
Originally posted by mont266 View Post
I've re-assigned some saves in the past and had no problems with it. It's been a while since using Save Wizard though and now I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

I try to re-assign a save but Save Wizard says that it is already assigned to my profile and that it can't re-assign saves that are already assigned to the same account, but when I try to load the save onto my PS4 it says that the save belongs to another account.

Put the CUSA folder into a .zip archive. In Save Wizard go to the 'Re-Sign' tab, click 'Import', select the .zip file you just created, in the new window double-click the game title, select the game save data and click 'Import'. Wait for the re-sign to finish and it should be automatically added to your USB drive.

That should be all you need to do Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

mont266, Wosley
06-21-2019, 03:25 PM #3
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Originally posted by mont266 View Post
I've re-assigned some saves in the past and had no problems with it. It's been a while since using Save Wizard though and now I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Put the CUSA folder into a .zip archive. In Save Wizard go to the 'Re-Sign' tab, click 'Import', select the .zip file you just created, in the new window double-click the game title, select the game save data and click 'Import'. Wait for the re-sign to finish and it should be automatically added to your USB drive.

That should be all you need to do Smile

You're a legend! Many thanks!

The following user thanked mont266 for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo