06-23-2019, 01:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i play alot of Borderlands 2 and have used some of the great saves you guys upload on these forums , so my question is ......
say i have my own save of Borderlands 2 with my latest character at level 40 and now i see someone on here as uploaded there save file with there character say at level 72 / 80 and i want to have there character from there save file in my game well can i just unzip the save files from there file and then copy them to my save and re- region the whole lot into one big file to be copied to my ps4 ?

1 . say this is my save file - Borderlands 2 folder - EU CUSA01446 - inside the folder - BL2-PROFILE , BL2-PROFILE.bin , BL2-SAVE-SAVE0001 ,BL2-SAVE-SAVE0001 .

2 . say the file i have downloaded - Borderlands 2 zip - EU CUSA01446 - Modded level 80 . this file contains more files so do i just copy only the save . bin and save000 to my save file with out there profile files so that i now have a list of different character files all in my save set ? .

3 - Basically i want to have 1 save file with a bunch of different characters at different levels to load into each time i play this great game .

i hope you know what i mean or can give me any advise here . many thanks
06-23-2019, 08:51 PM #2
Originally posted by Coldplay View Post

No it doesn't work like that, the save file itself is what stores the character data so you can't just 'add' new characters to a save without knowing how that all works first. Just resign the new save and put it on your PS4 and load that save. You're trying to over complicate things.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-23-2019 at 08:59 PM.
06-24-2019, 02:20 PM #3
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Originally posted by Coldplay View Post

No it doesn't work like that, the save file itself is what stores the character data so you can't just 'add' new characters to a save without knowing how that all works first. Just resign the new save and put it on your PS4 and load that save. You're trying to over complicate things.

Thanks for your reply , having read what you wrote i guess it makes sense now i did think it could be done but after i tried to make a save file with some other added save files it did not work , so now i will Just resign the new save and load it to my ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo